Message board malfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't send PMs now because although I have only a couple of messages in my inbox, the system says I have used 100% of my space and have 237 messages. Since I cleared out my messages a while ago, I think this must be some kind of glitch in the system. Has anyone else experienced this?
    BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

ALL (right from the very beginning) PM's were restored when MWO switched back over...and the quota includes sent and trash too.....
    “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

My trash is empty. I have two pms showing, nothing else. I can't respond to pms. I get this message:

You have reached your stored private message quota of 100 messages. You have 237 messages saved combined in your private message folders. You cannot send any further messages until space has been created.
      BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Comment

If it's any consolation, I've had the same issue. I have emptied the inbox, trash, sent mail, etc. I even raised my PM limit, an option available to me as administrator. It worked for a while, but then choked. It's a very frustrating situation, and we had no idea going in that this new software was so fundamentally flawed.

I understand how important PMs are to our members and it's why we are taking measures this week to swap out the software for something that works better.

Please know we're tracking feedback like yours and are doing everything we can to resolve it. We'll be down for a few days starting Monday, September 29, but hope to be back online and on track by week's end.

Thanks for your patience!

RJ
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Working...
        X