Thanks, Roberta, for the forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Roberta, for the forum.

There are many people that contributed to my ability to get and stay contentedly sober. With only one exception, I found them all here. (I found Dr. Ameisen's book, The End of my Addiction, at the library. Without that catalyst, I would not have found MWO.)

Thank you for giving us a space to express ourselves, and to find information and support. Thank you for the incredibly valuable friendships I've made here. Thank you for creating the only space on the World Wide Web that allows us to talk about these things openly and without recrimination. And for free, despite the personal financial burden.

I owe you, personally, my ability to live life on my own terms. There are not words, nor any amount of money, that can truly express my gratitude and debt to you and yours.

Thank you from me and mine.
    Karen

Thank you for such kind words...

:heart:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

I second that Karen, if not for MWO i would not be coming up to my 1st year sober anniversary. Without the love, support and care of the wonderful non judgemental people on this site my life would not be as it is today.

From the bottom of my heart (not a bottle) I thank you also Roberta.

I may have stumbled across this site drunk but I am not drunk anymore. This is where i feel at home and is my safe place.

Linda
      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Here here!

Thanks for keeping this joint up and running Roberta, and may it continue for generations. It sure is a special place. G

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

For sure, I'll second that. Good post Ne.

Comment

Working...
          X