could hardly press the submit key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I did it. Just ordered the Topomax online. I have been kinda doing the MWO program for two weeks to no avail. Still have not received the ALLONE from the health food store. Hopefully it will arrive when the Topa does. I am so ready to begin this journey and hope I am successful as many of you. :thanks:

Hi, and congrats. I ordered topa couple weeks ago, and know that hesitation. But once I made the decision to try it I couldn't wait to. I even paid extra for express delivery. I started taking it last Friday and I swear - I already have noticed a decreased desire for drinking. I did drink over the weekend but not as much and not as fast, and no desire to get 'drunk' which is how I usually am. I have been 'kinda doing the MWO program' - like you, for a few weeks. But I think the topa is going to be the biggest help in helping me reach my goals. Congrats, and good luck!
    Hugs,
    imatree

Comment

Well done for taking that big step, have you got B vits and l-glut and kudzu to help with cravings, although with the topa you may not need them.
      Keep us posted on your progress
      Suz
      Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Thanks! I just checked on delivery...June 28!!! Ugh. I just can't wait! Hopefully the topa will arrive before my credit card bill!!!

Comment

Helpmeout,
          I wish you well.

Comment

Hang in there. It will come and when it does, you will be that much more ready to give it your all. Did you look for All One somewhere else? I looked on the All One website and found out it was sold at a local grocery store in the fairly small town I live in. Very surprising!!! They could probably ship it to you directly faster than June 28th anyway. I believe the company is in Santa Barbara, California. Good luck!
            Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Working...
            X