Rain in my Heart (Full).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain in my Heart (Full).

This is a documentary on You Tube worth watching. Very sad.

Rain in my Heart (Full).

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

This used to be stickied in the General forum. Certainly worth watching. If you look on YouTube, he did a follow up a couple of years later if memory serves me correctly.

Comment

This documentary motivated me to get well, do whatever it took. I identified with someone featured, it frightened me and I didn't want to end up looking like they did. My road to recovery started soon afterwards and I held that person in my head for a long, long time afterwards. It became a tool in my toolbox.

I have rewatched and need to edit this, I didn't identify - I was simply frightened. None of the things described as 'gremlins' or traumas experienced by the featured patients in their lives happened to me, but I did recognise the drinking habits and cringe when I saw them and starting thinking about the states I have been in which were not dissimilar. Watching the lad downing a pint of red wine makes me feel sick. I also recognise the drunken ramblings, suicidal thoughts and drunken anger.
        Last edited by YouKayBee; January 8, 2015, 05:24 PM.
        I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Strange you mention the red wine - of all the documentary, that clip sticks in my mind the most, despite not having watched it for about 4 years.

Comment

This tragic and moving documentary certainly takes the edge off all the palaver about 'fine wines'.

Comment

that video and this one "the fear" really made me wake up

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
              01-01-2014 - Indifference reached, success with high dose Baclofen 295mg.

Baclofen prescribing guide

Baclofen for alcoholism - Consolidated Information - Studies, prescribing guides, links

Comment

Working...
              X