Started Topamax Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started Topamax Today

I ordered 60 pills of 100 mg and got them today.
    I took my first one and am hopeful that I will be reducing my drinking within a few weeks.
    I used Wellbutrin to quit smoking in 2004 and I have stayed smoke free for more than a decade. I have hope the Topamax will have the same outcome.

Welcome to the forum MyOwnPrivateIdaho Sorry for the lack of responses. I don't think many, if any, people on this particular forum are using Topamax at the moment. But I know it's worked well for many people. There's also a thread here called "New here and starting Topa and with a question," where I believe the ladies there have all been on Topamax at some point or another. You might want to pop on in if you have any questions. Good luck to you!
    Last edited by Lostinspace; April 22, 2015, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Thanks Lost for responding - I just saw this ..... Yes Myown - the thread that Lost talks about was quite busy but few now take Topamax - however it is worth reading through it as there is lots of information in it! If you have any questions, please feel free to Pm me - I did have success with it for 8 months but could not handle the SE's - I know lots of folk who do not have any and I was okay for the most part - do you have the titration schedule ? You know to stick to it exactly? Going up faster than is suggested does not help and in fact hinders ....

Good luck !!!

Sun
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Working...
      X