Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent need for prescribing Baclofen in Boston

Hi all,

I'm desperate to find a doctor to prescribe High-dose Baclofen in Boston. My friend is finishing a detox and is convinced the Baclofen is his only hope to heal AND keep his job and his family. But so far, we haven't found any doctor who wants to even think about it.
    Any lead would be useful.
    Many thanks in advance.

I think folks can order Bac from River Pharmacy. Hang on, someone who knows more will likely chime in soon.

Comment

Here's a thread you could look through. I'm not aware of Drs in that area.

Though I am worried that the list will be woefully short, I thought that perhaps there was enough momentum in the medical community to start this idea again.

Comment

A few of us used to use Dr. Levin but he is no longer prescribing. Honestly, as Pie said your best bet is to use River Pharmacy ca. I have used River for 2 years now and never had a problem.

Comment

I have also been thinking about ordering from River. My sister says I could be in big legal trouble...live in the states. She is a bit of a drama queen and alkie to boot. Any info on this?

Comment

I've never had a problem with ordering from River. Would steer clear of narcotics, though. Shop their site online, and make a selection. Finalization of order with your credit card info is done by phone.

Comment

Thanks just thinking about ordering bac. Going to take the plunge.

Comment

Working...
              X