No announcement yet.

Not Leaving MWO just yet. HA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops- I didn't realize that you are not supposed to say anything critical of baclofen on this forum! My bad.

Comment

WTF? No place is safe from trolls. just like politics.
      "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
      “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by idefineme View Post
        WTF? No place is safe from trolls. just like politics.
        I-define-me. Please, help us all to better understand why you think "trolling" is an occurrence on this site? You have made a total of 18 posts since June of 2015 and you step in to comment about 'trolls'.

Why do you not step in an offer informative input relative to Baclofen or other medications? Instead, you only offer your opinion as a current-active alcoholic (troll) in hopes of gaining attention and trying to feel better about yourself. Simply put, you troll to get attention and sympathy. I just simply do not understand the illogical rhetoric that continues on this site. However, there is one great thing that does occur; others can truly witness for themselves the harm caused by alcoholism to the brain.

Comment

Why are you back on the med boards? What happened to your break to re-evaluate. You decide you're all good now?

Comment

Originally posted by dundrinkn View Post
            Why are you back on the med boards? What happened to your break to re-evaluate. You decide you're all good now?
            Hi DUN -thank you for not ignoring my post. Please try and understand one thing, if possible, my reasons for posting, not posting, or just reading are absolutely none of your business and I would like to think that you find it more it important to discover the reasons, rationalizations, and justifications for your own posts.

DUN, I hereby submit to you that your are a part of the problem and not part of a solution. The first evidence of this is by you simply replying to one of my posts in negative fashion.

This forum draws too much traffic relative to medications for alcoholism for it to be limited to "Baclofen". People have the right to have access to all types of information relative to medications and support for alcoholism. It is not your choice, nor the choice of the several of 12 or 13 people to decide what information people should have access to and when they should have access to this information. How is that continued drinking and posting working out for you DUN?

--sf--

Comment

It's just evolved that way because baclofen has worked whereas all the other drugs on here over the years haven't. Go back to the early threads here and work your way through and you will find balcofen coming to the fore and then taking off.

SF, you can't hold back medical advances, or change the chemistry that makes this work. All YOU can do it seems is to try to obscure this medical development and try to make some kind of name for yourself spreading information that we already know because there are many people on here who are much more intelligent than you, understand what they are talking about and actually care about other people on this forum

The fact that this has turned into a pretty much exclusive baclofen forum is down to baclofen, not some conspiracy to cover up some fact, like it doesn't actually work.

What you do is to go into that situation and create a lot of stress for people who need support, not bogus and useless information about drugs which don't work, or haven't been trialled or are deadly (Ibogain).

Grow up and go away.
              BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Comment

Working...
              X