Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to say I have used InHouse. I received one order OK (for 100X10 tabs) a few weeks ago and so I have ordered a further 500. They should arrive, all being well, in a week or so. I'll inform the forum either way.

They do have a pretty arcane payment system requiring that you go through a money transfer company based (I think) in New Zealand and the company is based somewhere in the Pacific I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritfree View Post
      NoBert -I am slightly confused about the above information (I stay that way about everything -lol).
      You state that your doctor will only prescribe up to 80 mg/day, yet she is supervising you to use more (ordering on the internet).

If she is supervising you taking more baclofen, why does she not simply prescribe you more?
      If you are ordering additional baclofen with or without her knowledge, how do obtain prescription medication without a prescription? If I wanted to order prescription drugs online or otherwise without a prescription, how would/can I do that? Is this legal in the United States? (buying without a prescription)

Thank you for any information that you may provide.
      NoBert -

Comment

Several years back when AIDS was ravaging the USA, the government relaxed the law with respect to ordering drugs from overseas and said that anyone can buy any prescription drug from abroad up to a 3 month personal supply. That happened because people were dying from AIDS and the FDA did not want to be blamed for their deaths when some of these drugs might work.

This means that it is perfectly legal to order on-line drugs which are not prescribed by one's own doctor.
        BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Comment

You need to read this if you don't understand why people are buying drugs from on-line pharmacies. Even US governments are buying drugs this way because they can get cheap and effective drugs from other countries to treat American citizens when the US drug and medicines industry is making them so expensive people are unable to get treatment: http://www.csg.org/knowledgecenter/d...DrugImport.pdf

" Cost Savings for the Uninsured
          Another group that could benefit from drug importation is the uninsured. Regardless of race and ethnicity,
          about half of the U.S. working-age uninsured population with chronic conditions face financial barriers to
          accessing prescription drugs.9
          According to a recent survey, 27 percent of the uninsured reported not
          purchasing a needed prescription medication, compared to 10 percent of those with drug coverage.10
          For millions of Americans who lack any kind of drug coverage and pay for their prescriptions out-of-pocket
          at the full retail price, the availability of cheaper products may open access to needed medication that
          they cannot afford under U.S. pricing. "
          BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Comment

SF, I thought you were going to post a summary of your ideas about the various drugs you think are out there to help with alcoholism, something like "The Quotations of Chairman Mao", and then leave.

What you posted was an almost incoherent piece of nonsense about nothing in particular which gave no information about any treatment which would have benefited anyone.

That sums up your contribution to this forum over the couple of years you have been here. Nothing!

So, why don't you do what you said you were going to do, pack your bag, sling your hook and vamoosh out of here.
            BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

Olivier Ameisen

Comment

Working...
            X