Many thanks.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many thanks.....

.....to eight days a week, who is going to send me some of his leftover bac through the post free of charge, to help me out while I find a hew pharmacy, or convince the paymasters at Inhouse that I do exist. It is incredibly generous of him.

It makes me think there is a God, or Karma or a higher power or whatever. Because about 18 months ago, someone on this forum put out a desperate plea for bac because she was running out. I contacted her & sent her through the post some of my supply (which was considerable at that point). She offered to pay, but I said no need. Anyway it went off in the post & I never heard anything from her. No "It's arrived!" No thanks. Nothing. I didn't dwell on it. And now someone has come through for me in the same way. There was something going around a while ago about if you do a good turn for someone, without expecting a reward, eventually the same thing will happen to you......or something like that. Well it works!

He has some more for those who may be desperate, I have not taken all of it.
Working...
X