Anybody direct me to the article/research paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody direct me to the article/research paper

about how many die from alcohol/drugs per year.

I'm writing a paper about it and though I've found quite a bit of resources, I feel like I saw something here that I haven't found elsewhere. It wasn't the most recent article from the NYT (or the related research). And it wasn't something from the CDC or WHO, because I have all that already. Or maybe it was the CDC and it was something different? Or I'm just imagining things.

It could be how many are affected by D and A per year. It's on one of the threads that turned to sh*t shortly afterward...And I know I posted something about cigarettes killing more people than the rest combined. And that Cassander posted on it. But I can't find the damn thread or the article.

Anyway, thanks in advance if someone comes up with something I may not have found in my cursory search of this site.

Maybe this is the thread:

With profound appreciation to Dr Olivier Ameisen for his brilliant insight and courageous determination

Comment

Thanks, Cass. Certainly some information I can use in those statistics. Do you remember where you got the information?

Appreciate your input and hope you're well.

Comment

Working...
      X