Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knobert View Post
    Spiritfree is who I trust when it comes to baclofen

If you ask him, I'm sure he will tell you where he ordered his from.
    Kroger, and sometimes Walmart.

Comment

Hi Bull

From what Spiritfree says, you can go on the internet and search for Baclofen without a prescription and get all kind of results.

He always stresses to shop and compare, you know, the business man he is and all.

He says there is nothing to it!!

Hope this helps you Bull
      Knobert :thumbsup:
      I have no problem whatsoever with your perceived harmful comments about me, but please do not create falsehoods relative to what I say. You have your rights to have your opinions relative anyone or anything, but you do not have the right the right defame or slander anyone. You have fabricated a complete lie and I respectfully ask that you remove and/or make a correction. --sf--

Comment

Hi Starty

Thanks for posting.

Hi Nic

How did you're first day back at work go?

Starty, With Antabuse, will she still need a benzo for withdrawals?
        I have no idea. I have never taken it, but I understand it is helpful for some people. With benzos the doc will be able to judge if they are necessary to add in.

Comment

The trouble with drinking when we are at a stage of alcoholism is we just don't get a buzz,well I don't.I just seem to drink and drink and feel fairly sober,.then bang......I'm out

Comment

Originally posted by nicnak68 View Post
            The trouble with drinking when we are at a stage of alcoholism is we just don't get a buzz,well I don't.I just seem to drink and drink and feel fairly sober,.then bang......I'm out
            Nicnak - Not heard from you for a few days, is everything ok?

Regards

Bacman
            I am not a Doctor - I am an alcoholic.
            Thoughts expressed here are my own, often poorly put together and littered with atrocious grammar and spelling.

Comment

Working...
            X