Drink Tracker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drink Tracker?

Didn't there used to be a place where you could track your drinks on here? Is there something on the TSM site?

Is there an app to do that or something else that you guys use? I'd like to start doing that.

Any help would be appreciated.

:hug:

Ne

i have a spreadsheet where i log substances i take, i started it since day 1 of baclofen, i log my baclofen dose, number of drinks or any other drugs ive taken e.g. cannabis. i would track which anti depressants i was on as i was tackling my anxiety. i also have a column where i would put a quick one or two line sentence on how i felt. looking back its quite amazing the transformation for the better.
    01-01-2014 - Indifference reached, success with high dose Baclofen 295mg.

Baclofen prescribing guide

Baclofen for alcoholism - Consolidated Information - Studies, prescribing guides, links

Comment

Back when I still had dreams of moderating, I used a website called drinkaware. I just looked at it again and they've gone from an online diary to an app, it looks like. They are based out of the UK, so they measure alcohol in units, something that in my experience is not commonplace over on this side of the pond. But was useful for someone like me who was an equal opportunity drunk so I wasn't left trying to figure out how much a 12 pack of beer measured up to a pint of vodka, etc. In other words, it made it easier to compare apples to apples.
      First, a man takes a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes the man. --Chinese proverb

Comment

Working...
      X