Having a laugh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having a laugh!

I really had to laugh when I clicked the little tags under some of SF's threads. I had no idea these existed until tonight but I have to give a big thanks to whoever posted the insightful and very funny comments. lol

:welldone::welldone::welldone:
    BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Tags? how do you see these?
    01-01-2014 - Indifference reached, success with high dose Baclofen 295mg.

Baclofen prescribing guide

Baclofen for alcoholism - Consolidated Information - Studies, prescribing guides, links

Comment

Originally posted by neophyte View Post
      Tags are used to assist in searching

In this case they provide childish entertainment

Regards

Bacman
      I am not a Doctor - I am an alcoholic.
      Thoughts expressed here are my own, often poorly put together and littered with atrocious grammar and spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Otter View Post
        I really had to laugh when I clicked the little tags under some of SF's threads. I had no idea these existed until tonight but I have to give a big thanks to whoever posted the insightful and very funny comments. lol

:welldone::welldone::welldone:
        Funilly enough Otter top of the google pile

Regards

Bacman
        I am not a Doctor - I am an alcoholic.
        Thoughts expressed here are my own, often poorly put together and littered with atrocious grammar and spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by neophyte View Post
          To the right of the thread name are some stars. Below the stars are a tag and a paper clip. If you put your cursor over the tag the tags immediately pop up.

Warning: Don't do this with one of SF's threads and a mouth full of food because your food will end up on your computer screen.

lol
          BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Comment

Working...
          X