Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had a follow-up doctor appointment today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alcoholic Jealousy???

I would love to better understand the definition of this one:

291.5 Alcoholic jealousy

The rest, I understand....

I'm guessing this is when a former drinker is jealous of a drinker who has their drinking under control?

:what?:

Comment

nancy;150515 wrote: Glad to hear the medication is working for you!

Can you share your experience with side effects, if any?

I can't believe all those alcohol codes! I had no idea.
      The first night I took it, I felt kinda spacey, kinda like being stoned, but not exactly. It made me so tired I went to sleep at 7pm and did not get up until the morning (12 hours later). After that, I had no side effects at all. Some people say they have that 'stoned' feeling for a few days.

Now when I drink, my reaction to alcohol is different. I used to feel invigorated, jovial, happy, high, talkative, buzzed after a few drinks. Now, I feel relaxed and then tired. I enjoy the relaxed feeling, but after 2-3 drinks, I don't have any desire to continue. I would need to drink some coffee at that point. LOL

Comment

liveandbreathe;150568 wrote: I would love to better understand the definition of this one:

291.5 Alcoholic jealousy

The rest, I understand....

I'm guessing this is when a former drinker is jealous of a drinker who has their drinking under control?

:what?:
        LOL I thought that one sounded funny too. Is that like when I went to my first party after being on the Naltrexone and I felt left out when everyone else started doing shots around 11pm (and I went home to go to bed). Of course, I did not have Hangover Jealousy the next day. LOL

Comment

I wonder who the idiot was that came up with the Jealousy Code.
          Most of these code makers are Harvard Business People, who don't have a clue about medicine.
          Meow-Meow
          MonaKitty

Comment

Working...
          X