Will Topa Low Dose Work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Topa Low Dose Work?

I am on day three of Topa 25 and very tired. I took the Adrafinil today and it was too much. I could not get myself going and took one and then a second pill and then felt wired, edgy. I had an unexpected side affect from the Topa yesterday. I was outside and got overheated on a nice 80 degree day, riding in a golf cart. I then read tonight that one of the side affects is hyperthermia in hot conditions. That explains why I got so overheated and was so miserable.

I also had the brain fog and have been at a loss for words but mostly laying on the couch doing nothing but reading. Can't get myself to exercise and don't feel like doing anything physical. I have an issue with alcohol but I do not like the way the Topa makes me feel. I have to function at a higher level and dont' like the the wired feeling from the Adrafinil. No craving but I don't always crave alcohol and don't always drink so I can't say it is working yet.

I am too tired to do anything at this point. Well, I did get through an entire book which I don't usually do, and my attention span was strong in that aspect. It is my physical energy that is zapped and I usually am going all the time and this has turned me into a slug. I cannot deal with that and hope it ends soon. I will not titrate up until my engery picks up.

Ohyeah

Ohno

Comment

Will Topa Low Dose Work?

Good Thread.

I take 200 mg per day and have remained AF for 14 months. I tirated up exactly like the book recommened. I basically have no side effects at all now.
      Gabby :flower:

Comment

Working...
      X