Another Friday and NO DRINKS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:goodjob:Good job everyone who stayed AF for another Friday nite!!! Feeling great about almost 10 days not having been hammered!!! Waking up feeling good and ready for a new day!! Love the supps. Think they are working... either that , or it's me with a new "mind set" Thanks for all your encouragement and insight!!! :new:

Sweet

Keep that mindset. You are doing great.

Patti

Comment

sweet;320940 wrote: :goodjob:Good job everyone who stayed AF for another Friday nite!!! Feeling great about almost 10 days not having been hammered!!! Waking up feeling good and ready for a new day!! Love the supps. Think they are working... either that , or it's me with a new "mind set" Thanks for all your encouragement and insight!!! :new:
      :new: I think it is both. Finding out you are not the 'only one' really helped me get a grip on the fact that AL is a very socially acceptable legal drug that I just need to avoid. The Kudzu really works for me.

Comment

I think so too. Whatever that stuff is, it sure takes the edge off!! How long have you been looking into quitting AL?

Comment

Congrats, Sweet! You sound like you are doing awesome!

Keep it up!

Love, Me
          :l
          Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

sweet;320995 wrote: I think so too. Whatever that stuff is, it sure takes the edge off!! How long have you been looking into quitting AL?
            I am a binger and I would go a week, 2 etc. w/o AL. This went on for many years. Then I found this site by accident. Reading posts here really helped because I realized that there were many other people with the same problem. That made the decision easy.

Comment

Sweet! getting hammered gets old...then you are. 10 days..yup, you are on your way. welcome to the nut house. have hammer ready! :H

Comment

Working...
              X