encouragement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

encouragement

I need some. AA meeting is in an hour. Geez, I look a wreck after last night. Feel like a fraud. Cried again last week. Should I just crawl in on hands and knees? At least my black eye looks better but my self esteem is on the floor. And I want to not be in public. Somebody kick my arse into the car please.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

encouragement

hi greeneyes ..what the hell happen how did you get a black eye.and if you feel that you need to go to a meet i would say get your ass in the car and go to a meet . and get those big girl pants on and leave them on . peace , love and god bless
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

encouragement

ps green who ever say that you are attention whore . they have no ideal who you really are to me i love your post and you are funny and you sound like you have a good heart
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

encouragement

I had this wierd vertigo thing and fell down and bonked my head and got a black eye. Not Al related. But my left ear sort of makes a pop noise every now and then. Like it's releasing presure or something. Have ear candling experience but have not done it yet.
        sigpic

Comment

encouragement

You can always be my attention whore, Greeneyes, I love your posts!
          I feel dizzy too, but I was never a real big drinker, just a heavy one these past few years. It is my 9th ab day. Maybe that's why.
          Lila

Comment

encouragement

Hi Green,
            I hope someone kicked your arse into the car....you sound very upset, why are you crying whats going on? Do you need to talk to someone i feel your pain but i dont know where it's coming from.
            Hope you are feeling better
            You're a beautiful person dont let you self esteem fall on the floor, pick it up and put it back to where its suppose to be.
            Thinking of you!!!
            I am the author of my life.

Comment

encouragement

Greenie,
              I hope you made it to your meeting. Sorry to hear about the eye, man! Sounds like something I would do. Love you..
              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

encouragement

I went. It was fine.
                sigpic

Comment

encouragement

Hi Green,

I have been thinking about going to one here in town. There are only a few a week. I live in a very small town just outside all the burbs... There is one on Tuesday nights, womens only on Weds nights and another open one on Friday evenings in a town close by...

Nothing during the day which is when I would like (need) it. Do you feel they are helping. I was at one years ago.

Glad you went, I think they have seen it all...Hope all is well with you today!
                  Hugs, Bambi
                  "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

encouragement

Yes, I do feel they help. Also, they pass around a bakset at the end like the church thing. You don't have to contibute. It's non-judgemental just like the rest of it. Just a heads up so you are not caught off guard and don't know what to do. I'm in the hole and people keep walking in here so I have to jump off. Nobody can resist the hole! :H
                    sigpic

Comment

encouragement

Thanks for the heads up, I wouldn't of known. I did decide to go to the one tonight. I don't usually drink on the weekends and could use the shove for my new start, starting on Monday~!!!! I have all my supp's lined up... Happy Mother's day gift to me and my kids, hubby too, if he still wants...!

Thanks for the info and take care!
                      Hugs, Bambi
                      "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

encouragement

I've never been to an AA meeting where they pass a basket. Maybe the difference in locations. I truly hope it doesn't prevent anyone from going if they think it will help them.

Comment

encouragement

Hi Geeneyes,

I'm glad you did go to your AA meeting. I know the feeling when you have been drinking the night before. i have only been to AA meeting once, but i do go to group session i stop going for a while because i was going to 1to1session but started going back to my group sessions, i realize i need this as well . I hated going at first but beginning to feel relax now as i open up and getting to know the people are really nice. The circle is getting a bit bigger and my confident is growing in time as i go more and more. Keep going in time you will found it does really help a lot.

Take lots of care.

Love

Teardrop.x
                          family is everything to me

Comment

Working...
                          X