Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lasted 5 days

Hi all,

I'm completely dejected. I confessed all to my doctor who gave me a very low dose of Ativan to take the edge off. Naturally, I had to take 2 to make a difference. I did good for 5 days....and here I thought I was done. It's Tuesday the day after Memorial Day and I'm completely backslidden. I'm on my 3rd or 4th Rum & Coke. I'm not giving up, I'm procrastinating I think. Jeez! When can I put this behind me?

I lasted 5 days

well just pick yourself up and dust yourself off and get back on the bull of life . just takes one day at a time. keep on trying dont give up . you can do this ..and keep coming back
    peace and god bles
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I lasted 5 days

DM - focus on what you achieved and not what you didn't! I haven't yet got to 5 days!!! So, you've had 3 or 4 R&Cs - leave it at that and dont have a 5th or 6th

mame
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I lasted 5 days

just look at this as round one .Go back to the corner get motivated and come out fighting.We all have had our knock downs in the first round but we keep fighting

stay healthy
        Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
        AF 5-16-08

Comment

I lasted 5 days

It's ok

I completely understand. I had one beer on Sunday which opened a can of worms. When I got home, I drank rum and coke. Hating myself. I am back thinking in the present.

Don't sweat it. The people here know what they are talking about. They give good advice. Just keep positive thoughts.

Hang in there
          __________________________________________________ _

Love yourself enough to walk away from what no longer serves you.

Comment

I lasted 5 days

Many of us have had a false start or two. Sometimes it just happens. But, when you get serious about this, I highly encourage you to read the book, make a plan and take the supplements. This is like training for The Olympics, it doesn't, just happen because we want it to happen, it takes work and planning. But, it is all worth it! Soooo worth it!

Best of Luck and Keep Going!
            Kate
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

I lasted 5 days

You lasted 5 days? That is awesome!!!!!!

Next time go for 6 or 7, you should be nothing but PROUD : )

Luvya,

Myheart
              Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
              - George Jackson

Comment

Working...
              X