Last Chance Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Chance Here!

Dont want to keep asking what to do or how to do it.. Tired or asking for forgiveness, tired of saying I'm sorry... Don't want to see any one any more. Just want to go away.. To smart to just do what I really want to do.or just to stupid. I'm just tired but still love my husband and in some small way want to live. Sounds crazy but I guess that's just were I'm at. I'm here and that's all I can say......... Thanks for who ever reads this..........

Last Chance Here!

Stay with us Nakeeta! Have something to eat and some water. You're not stupid, just tired and upset, and you love your husband. You're still here.

Comment

Last Chance Here!

yes

Comment

Last Chance Here!

I'm not very good at the computer

Comment

Last Chance Here!

Nakeeta - I'm reading you also. Keep talking to us.

Comment

Last Chance Here!

thank you for the reply

Comment

Last Chance Here!

I've tried for so many years.

Comment

Last Chance Here!

I've been in many treatment centers and I've been on meds and I've congratulated so many friends on the years they have and i just cant achieve what they have.

Comment

Last Chance Here!

Nakeeta,
                  If you would like to try the Live Chat, it's a little quicker response time. It's up to you if you're comfortable with that.

Comment

Last Chance Here!

I just feel like I dont have it in me any more and I know that sounds like a suicidal person but what do u say when u just don't know what else to do, and I'm the one helps others run there lives.

Comment

Last Chance Here!

ok

Comment

Last Chance Here!

Hey Nakeeta

I'm here for you too. Hang in there, you can get through this.

Wooflet x

Comment

Last Chance Here!

Nakeeta ............... when I first found this place I was drinking from 6am till 12pm ............. everyday ............

Please let people like me that actually understand how you are feeling help you ......

We are here for you ........

BB xx
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

Last Chance Here!

Nufink

Me too. All day every day

Comment

Last Chance Here!

Nakeeta, sometimes it is just so much easier to put all of our energies into "helping others", it helps us to escape what we need to be doing for ourselves. After all, we all know that being problem drinkers is all about "escaping", we are true pros at looking for an escape!!

Drinking is such a double edged sword, the build up to the first drink in and of itself is sort of a high.....the first drink or two delivers a buzz and a pleasant sort of numbing and then it is always disaster!!! We sink into self pity, self doubt, anquish, remorse, and utter helplessness. The fact is that booze absolutely never delivers as promissed!

Please start drinking water, eat something healthy, go to bed early!!! Tomorrow is a brand new day and a new start!

XXX Kate
                              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Working...
                              X