• Show
Clear All

party

I deleted this
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

party

sorry

That was so petty in the scheme of things. I feel so stupid. I apologize to those who have REAL problems.
    sigpic

Comment

party

Greenie ............. whats up sweetie??

We are here for you hon .........

BB xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

party

ARE YOU OK ?????I AM HERE TOO....LET YOUR FRIENDS HELP.ANYTHING THAT IS IMPORTANT TO YOU IS IMPORTANT TO ME!!!!!!!LOL.......EVIE
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

party

greeneyes;336516 wrote: I deleted this
          I understand completely. :lordhelpme: :H

Comment

party

I'm fine. I stayed home rather than have to face the drinking friends and the 30 minute drive this early on. Just feel sort of felt bad that I couldn't attend my friend's celebration. That crowd is just too risky for me right now.
            sigpic

Comment

party

Greeneyes, I just want you to know that I think you are the moost OUTSTANINGLY wonderful person:l:l:l and more hugs g

Comment

party

Trust your gut !!!! If it says STAY home then STAY home.Being Sober is WAY better than any friends party and just think how great you will feel in the morning.......You are AWSOME....LOL..EVIE
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

party

You must do what you must do. There will be other occasions when it will be easier. And in the scheme of things, your happiness and well-being IS a big deal.
                  Goal 1: Today
                  Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

party

I think you are strong - You are definitely going to make it.
                    Love Jessie
                    make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

party

greeneyes;336590 wrote: I'm fine. I stayed home rather than have to face the drinking friends and the 30 minute drive this early on. Just feel sort of felt bad that I couldn't attend my friend's celebration. That crowd is just too risky for me right now.
                      Greenie, it sounds to me like you made the right decision. We HAVE to put our sobriety first over everything in these early stages, IMO. Or at least I do or my sobriety will never happen. I know my close family and friends will appreciate any short term disappointments down the road when I can be a much better friend, wife, daughter, sister, etc. etc. than I can be when my head is in the bottle.

You GO Greenie!!

DG
                      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                      X