meltdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meltdown

OMG!! hubby so off the wall and I am the acucused. Tears running down my face and I have to be at appt in well I'm late already. How can I face my appt. and look reasonable. I can't but I guess I will say I am not feeling well and that sure as hell is the truth. Oh God help me drive downtown and not cry the whole way. I already look awful. Please say a little prayer for green bean today. She be hurting. She be crying.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

meltdown

So sorry for you greeneyes. You can get through this. Remember we are all here for you. We'll be here waiting for you. Be strong. XOXO

Comment

meltdown

Hang on Greenie, Lenair is just a few days away!! So sorry to hear that you are having a super tough day! Sending you Comfort Energy and Strength!

XX Kate
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

meltdown

Kate is right. Focus on your future. Lenair will be here before you know it and your life is going to change for the better.

Comment

meltdown

Big thought and prayers coming your way Greenie! Remember you can only help yourself, hang in there girlfriend! We are here for you! Take Care of you!!!!

Be safe!
          Hugs, Bambi
          "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

meltdown

we are here for you greeneyes .. be strong and do what have to do for yourself to better yourself .
            keep on keeping on girl get those big girl pants on and leave them on or at least use a belt to hold them up
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

meltdown

Beaner - You are in my prayers right now. It's okay to be sad for now - but brighter days are coming. Just hold on sweetie

Liv
              AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

meltdown

Greenie! Hang in there, you are taking big girl steps now!! It'll be so much better soon. :l
                The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

meltdown

me too girlie. you know who you are. you are beautiful and all else is not that. and you will be a new woman soon. and you will know it because it is who you've always been. and then you will know exactly that you don't have to take crap off of anyone anymore but you will be full on sober then and you will know that with a clear mind.. you can lay out a clear plan for long term. so the really beautiful thing is you can say humm a year from now what will my life look like? who will be my friends? where will i be living? what will that look like? will i be dating? you know... what are my hobbies? how will i be feeding myself? what is the new me that is emerging? that is the me that always was that is coming forth. love you boots
                  :welcome:

Comment

meltdown

I will say a BIG prayer for you Greenie,and send a band of Angels to stand by your side and keep you strong!!!!!!! EVIE
                    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

meltdown

Stay strong, be well and sending you lots of love Green! :l
                      Is Addiction Really a Disease?
                      Watch this and find out....
                      http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

meltdown

Greenie - howz you doing? Loads of love and support here and more fomr me too - I hope the day has passed through a bit now and settled for you. Bet you did great with that appointment - you'll have done the best you could and what more could you do...so, therefore, you did brilliantly.

Hugs
                        FMS xx
                        :heart: c: :heart:
                        "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

meltdown

Oh Green Bean. I am sorry. I will drive down there and kick anyone's arse I can if it will help in any way.!! :bum::bat
                          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

meltdown

Thank you. Popping in for a moment. I have 2 more appointments and they both know hubby. Told the guy a bit of the issue and he said flat out "get an attorney." The therapist called me back and said "This is a free phone consult for you. How many times do I have to tell you to financially detach?" What do you all see on my face? Sucker or Loyalty? Stupid may fit in there. Gotta run.
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

meltdown

Greenie, be strong love .......... we are all here for you ........

BB xx
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                              X