does anyone remember me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone remember me?

Morning MO,Are you still with us?I am hoping to get to know you.CALLING MO.....COME IN MO.....Evie
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

does anyone remember me?

Hi Mojo...I'm still around too...but I was Lisa3102 before - changed names.
      How are you today? I remember about you moving too. Not going well?
      Hope you can check back in and let us know how you are doing.
      Lisa

Comment

does anyone remember me?

im doing alot better today thanks. just kinda went goofy for some reason. i dont do that often anymore. i quess i should hang around for a bit and see whats been going on. lucky i looked for you in chat that night and kept calling you ducky! no wonder noone knew what i was talking about. PP im so glad you little flutter is doing well. i think about him everytime i see a butterfly doggie! bestestest i love you and thanks for the emails. det i would make a comment about your pix but i see its there for bear may he rest in peace. and of course rj thanks for the note. its nice to see so many of you still here when some of us try to move on and just cant do it everyday by themselves. thanks again.
        mojomuppet

Comment

does anyone remember me?

So good to see mojo's wet nose! Took me forever to figure out that avatar! Mojo, we always say this place is like Hotel CA, you can check in but you can't check out. I know you tried! lol

I have missed you a lot. Glad today is a better day for you.

xo

Comment

does anyone remember me?

mooooooooooooooooooojo! I remember you and I am happy to see you back. I hope you stick around for a while. I am glad today was a better day. **Big Hugs**

ps: I am still lovin' your doggie's nose! (or at least I hope it is your doggies nose LOL)

Comment

does anyone remember me?

Glad you're back. Hope your mood changes from "sad" to "happy" right quick!
              Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

does anyone remember me?

commandment 11. thou shall not covet mojomuppets doggy nose avatar!

:stop:

Comment

does anyone remember me?

Too late - I do covet that wet nose! You leave again and I might just take it over. I have been known to steal an avatar or two! LOL

That is how I went from a duck to cat!

Comment

does anyone remember me?

Still here too Mojo and happy to hear you are doing better. That nose is just somethin' else. I thought it was a monkey or gorilla of some sort at first. Take Care of YOU.
                    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

does anyone remember me?

Hi Mojo, of course and now obviously you are remembered. Good to see ya.

Lx
                      Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

does anyone remember me?

Mojo,

I know a great plastic surgeon, if you decide you want to take care of that nose! But then again, miracles may be out of his realm of capabilities! :H

XXX Best
                        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
                        X