The Storm is over..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Storm is over..

Thank you all for your love and support.My brother is at his house,12 hrs. away and I am coming back to my sences today and plan to stay that way.I have learned some valuable lessons in my 40 days AF.The most important is that I have to change my old habits of trying to fix everything and everyone.Soberiety is gotta be and stay my main focus.The rest of the world is gonna have to do what ever they are gonna do.I am focusing on getting healthy and staying happy.No more DRAMAS....LOL..Your the best people that I know...Evie
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

The Storm is over..

I have to change my old habits of trying to fix everything and everyone.Soberiety is gotta be and stay my main focus.The rest of the world is gonna have to do what ever they are gonna do.I am focusing on getting healthy and staying happy.No more DRAMAS....

This is so very true evilou!!! I'm really proud of you and happy that you were able to handle this stressful situation AF. It definately was a test and you passed with flying colors!!!
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

The Storm is over..

Evie, So glad to hear that things are peaceful at home again and that you do in fact make it through without drinking. You know, I think a big part of that drinking personality is constantly "Thinking" we can "Fix" other people. The fact is, we cannot, it is not in our power. We can support, we can set a good example, etc. but at the end of the day, we each forge our own path!

I agree with LVT and Kate, we need to focus on living our own best life, and steer clear of the drama, because drama and booze go hand in hand.

Have a good weekend!
      Lyn
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

The Storm is over..

Hi Evie! As always, I am your devoted fan! Keep goin, honey! Each day is better for us, huh? Isn't sobriety amazing?

Love ya! Best
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

The Storm is over..

Evie, I am so glad that your storm has passed. Day 9 for me and I am really loving looking
          in the mirror and see that I have a sparkle in my eyes that I have not seen for years. You
          are inspiring to me.

Biscuit

Comment

The Storm is over..

Good for you Evie!! There is no reason to allow others to create drama all around you - and just take advantage because you are nice, and want to help people. People have to want to help themselves too. I'm glad this worked out positivley and that it's a great opportunity for you to learn more about your sober self too!!

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

The Storm is over..

This was a test ... this was only a test .....

And you passed!! A+ Way to go Evie :h
              AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

The Storm is over..

I am so proud of you. Absofreakinglutely amazing. A lot of us would have caved. You must feel so good about yourself right now.

Comment

The Storm is over..

Evie

Well done:good:roud:

Sweetpea xx:l
                  :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

Working...
                  X