They are killing me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are killing me

I have found out now for sure that my son and partner are on cocaine, worse still so is my other son and I cant go through all this again
    I hve been told one of my sons is a dealer and I am scared because if I call in social services I will loose my beloved Shane
    His Mum has just lost her licence
    I just cant carry them any more I am so tiired of it all trying to do the right thing but have alot of resistance to me taking shaneits alot to do at this time of life taking on aa baby no its not i love him to bits but i cant take on his brother too and cousins i am under so much pressure, but i cant protect them all need help god cocaine they are on if they get raided they will loose the kids

They are killing me

fairyfeet, sounds like you are in a terrible situation. Cocaine, like alcohol, is a terrible addiction to have.

I don't have any words of wisdom, other than to maybe focus on what is best for the children. If the son and partner are truly unwilling or unable to change their lifestyle then most likely they are doing far more emotional damage to the children then they could ever do to themselves. If he is indeed a dealer that could put the children in even more danger. They are the innocent ones here.

Best of luck to you.
    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

They are killing me

Oh I honestly wish I could hug you. This will sound cold but you need to worry about you. Nobody else just YOU. Please make sure you are ok b/c you can't help anyone else.

Comment

They are killing me

Fairyfeet, what a horrible situation to be in, I agree with aathlete - the children are the innocent ones here..they deserve to be protected. Is there anyone you can talk to about this, to ask for advice? Ive heard of helplines that you can ring when you suspect a loved one is on drugs/dealing.
        Love and prayers to you.
        ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

They are killing me

It's a hard, cold world for little ones trapped in the life their adults choose to live. They must have a sober voice. You have to be your first priority, because without a strong adult who will speak for them, they are at the mercy of insanity. Let the adults take their lumps, it might help them. Concentrate on yourself and your little ones. God be with you.
          CJ
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

They are killing me

hi Fairy

I am so very sorry to hear this. It seems like sometimes bad things happen all at once. I find myself agreeing with everyone, especially Ruby. Adults can make their choices, and kids are at the mercy of those choices.
            Can you go to Al Anon? It can be a huge comfort and relief to go. (Maybe don't mention that you drink, or struggle with that - it is none of their business, and they get a little weird about that. But they are a super good bunch of people who have gone thru lots of pain, and learn to manage it, have good boundaries and learn to see things more spiritually)
            Sometimes things look darkest before dawn, and I am going to say a prayer for you.
            Please stick around here! You don't have to go thru this alone.

love,
            Lila

Comment

Working...
            X