Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to drink.

Binge drinking

are u heard abt binge drinking friends. always check the purity before drinking. Some of the alcohol producers refused the students to consume alcohol for better income. They are mainly focus on money and spoil the pupil?s academic career. Once the person is addict to alcohol, it is quite hard to control it. Also he should give up his whole life. In such cases, alcoholic patients can treat heavily under doctor care.

Comment

I want to drink.

I know this thread is a few days out, but wondered how things went and also - do you have the CD's? Any time I have had the feeling come on, I'd plug in and whether it is all the positive reinforcement or the nap it induces, it really, really helped to settle my brain down and take that feeling away. I hope all went well for you.:l
      You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

I want to drink.

Hey all,
        I ended up drinking on Friday night. Just keeping myself accountable by telling you guys. I'll give the weekend a try again next weekend. It took me months to get to where I am now, so Ill just keep trying.
        MM

Comment

I want to drink.

MM, I've missed you! (I've been travelling for 2 weeks). You can do this! Even if you have caved, or made a mistake, it's a learning experience, believe me! I've had MANY visits to the classroom! PM me, I ALWAYS enjoy hearing from you. I'm having a little surgery tomorrow, so may take me a while, but I'll be back to you, ASAP. I want to meet you when I visit Montana, which I've always wanted to do, and am determined to do soon. Come on, girl, let's get it together together!
          RubyCon
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
          X