I feel down today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel down today

din't go to work today,just depressed.Half of me dosn't want to put this out. Okay why am I depressed because I feel ashamed of myself,
    It is so hard,I drank half a bottle last night, it;s not a huge amount but I feel really bad today. I knew I should have gone out to an excersise class last night instead of sitting home alone drinking.
    Story of my life.

I feel down today

I feel kind of dumpy tonight, too, Cass... not real sure why.

I began my "weaning" schedule today. Maybe that's why I feel so sad.

Hopefully, I'll snap out of it as the week continues, granted I am "weaning" successfully.

Perk up

Don't feel bad about last night... you can't change it. Just keep trying.

Comment

I feel down today

you sound like me on a depressed day...sorry, it sucks to feel the way you do....those are the days i have the hardest time staying away from alcohol because i just want something to make me feel better....hopefully you will just chill and then before you know it, it will be brighter tomorrow...
      Dove

Comment

I feel down today

I know that feeling so well. Try and ride it out. And I normally feel good and optimistic - it's alcohol that makes me so depressed. So you slipped - so what - just get up and start again.
        Love.
        make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

I feel down today

Shikakai. Dove and Jessie thanks guys.

Comment

I feel down today

hi cass and everyone else,slow and easy is the way,have patience and it will work out,whether you mod or stop totalthere will always be the dowwner days,thats why we come here and get a pick me up.of sort,just a new way of dealing with the stresses of life,maybe its early the old saying and put on a happy FACE, hehehe gyco easy to say not to do

Comment

I feel down today

Cassy,

I've found that the longer I drink, with no AF days inbetween, the more the depression hits me, and hits me harder. Are you taking any supps? They help me TREMENDOUSLY with depression. Vit B complex, omega oils especially.

Please take good care of yourself,
              Be
              "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

I feel down today

im probly the last person to take advice from for being depressed. but theres always a happy side. u just need to get through the depression. take the good with the bad i spose..

takecare

an alcoholic is someone you don't like, that drinks as much as you do

Comment

I feel down today

I am retired now, but I called in sick so many times in the past. Some were because I didn't think I could drive, some being hungover, but most because I felt so upset with myself.

Pick yourself up and get going. Do something good for you today! You can do we....We will help!

I'm only 2 weeks AF, but I know how you feel.
                  RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

I feel down today

I've been depressed since a binge over the weekend. Usually go to yoga on Monday nights and didn't even do that. AL is a depressant, I don't know why my mind tells me that I will feel better if I drink.....I have really had it!! Sick and tired of thinking about it. Oh, I did go to the store last night...did NOT buy wine, instead bought a bouquet of flowers that are by my bedside...they are making me feel a little better. Cheery yellow flowers. Feel better.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Working...
                    X