Sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sucks

Thats also because your body is actually processing the food properly. Your body also does not have to work as hard to get rid of all the toxins.

Don't worry about it, the wight is going to your Boobs and Butt. Thats a good thing!
    Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

Comment

Sucks

Don't worry about it, the wight is going to your Boobs and Butt. Thats a good thing!
      Uh-huh.. butt, yeah.. hips, legs, gut... but NOT boobs

Dammit. LOL
      Hang in there Change... you were feeling purdy good - another week or so and you'll be there again.
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Sucks

If only.....its going feckin everywhere!!!
        If it doesnt stop soon, they will have to winch me out of my house with a crane...just kidding really, its only 7 pounds, but it might as well be half a ton!
        Can you tell I am feeling sorry for myself :-)
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Sucks

changemylife;555558 wrote: I am having a very difficult time not drinking and smoking as I watch this country fall apart. Its at the point where I think they are intentionally destroying what I have worked so hard for!
          Smoking and drinking will not change a thing.

Now you *know* you have no AL off switch. Hang in there and keep going.

Comment

Sucks

Well I know that I have to just stay away from bars or I will drink. I drink before hand just to go out to bars. Usually if I just have beer I am okay but I sneak and drink a little liquor before I go out. That is my problem. However, my goal is to stop altogether because I want to work on my health. It is hard. I know it is. I have people that say they know I cannot drink liquor but they ask me to go drink with them. I hang around people that have drinking problems, but they do not admit it.

I pray for God to take my desire away but it does not work that way. I just have to apply all the methods to stop. Also if you think other people that drink do not talk about you, they do because they do not want to admit their problems.

Comment

Sucks

I think it may be time to seek some help. I go From Extremely happy to sad to angry. now after saying this, I will become happy and say I don't need help. Its a vicious cycle

sigpic

Comment

Sucks

changemylife;557687 wrote: I think it may be time to seek some help. I go From Extremely happy to sad to angry. now after saying this, I will become happy and say I don't need help. Its a vicious cycle
                I hope you mention that to a Dr. because that is no fun! My husband has bipolar disorder and that's what it sounds like. He had unbelievable alcohol binges before he got the bipolar under control. He has not been able to quit the nicotene though. Do everything you can to overcome this, you are worth it!
                Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                - George Jackson

Comment

Sucks

Well I made it to church last night. That was a first on a Wednesday night in a very very long time. Way over a year. But I have a job that I must keep and it is hard to get away at night on time. I live 40 miles away from my job and my church is near my home. Traffic is always bad in downtown Atlanta.

Anyway Change, I hope you are doing well. I understand what you are going through and I am trying to make some positive changes. I am under a lot of stress so it is very hard for me right now to stop drinking but I really think it will help my stress.

I do not drink every day. I do manage to have AF days but usually not many. Today is Day 5 for me and I usually mess it up on the weekends. I think if I can make it through a weekend and stay away from people who do drink then I can make it. It is very hard because people ask me to go have one all the time.

My marriage is rocky and has been since I married and AL makes it worse. So if I stop, then we will see if it gets better. I know it is me a lot but I also know he has issues too.

Comment

Sucks

I took the morning off to try and regroup and bring myself back up to the real world!

I am at work now trying to fix everything I f-ed up this week.

sigpic

Comment

Sucks

Damn Vodka,

It gets me every time!

Does Vacation Count?

Anyway, I was on vacation and lost track of how many I Had. Basically, I Do not Remember the last 2 hours.

Not the worst thing in the world since my wife was taking care of me but still not good.

Vacation Doesn't count.

sigpic

Comment

Sucks

Change,
                        Just read this thread, hope you're hanging in there okay. I've been here a year with a lot of bumbs in the road. It does get better, I promise, but takes a lot of persistence. You can do this, I'm betting on you.

My HB had mood swings like that and after seeing the dr he's now on Lexapro and feels so much better. He didn't want to take it but he's glad he did.

I wish you the best. :l
                        Be
                        "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Working...
                        X