ok so I need help really bad right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

um, yeah, that's what they say -- including the bitchy psychiatrist who prescribed it for me.

Comment

Sorry, wasnt being funny at all. Just that I really noticed such a difference when I stopped...
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

BTW, I like your signature, "living and not just existing." Even with my 2 year old bringing smiles into my life, I often feel like I am just existing. And I sure don't feel like trying hard at work anymore (I am currently doing the job that they hired the other guy for). I know what I need to do, obviously, but your comments about being afraid also hit home for me.

Comment

Yep, I was very afraid of sobriety, I have never really known it and really had no idea how I would cope. For me, making that decision that I wasnt going to drink any more and then dealing with all the emotions as they came along, was a good one. It was hard sometimes, but I just knew I had no choice. Of course now its easier. But the old demon still comes knocking from time to time, but I know it wont make things any better for me....
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

You have done what you could Prov....save yourself and she will have to find her own way....it may be the grave, as it sounds, but you have done WHAT YOU CAN......stop beating yourself up!
            Finally Free

Comment

:lProvidence

Stop feeling guilty, you have done your utmost for this girl. Hopefully now she is in hospital she will get the help that she so desperately needs. She is in such a state that she needs professional help.

So start taking care of yourself now. Don't let this horrible experience knock you off course.

Take Care
              If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

Working...
              X