Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

calling 911...end of rope

Does anyone have an update on Colbe??
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

No update.. I've also been speaking with her on the phone
      I'm not much of a religious person.. but sending prayers her way cannot possibly hurt.
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Oh..I was just about to ask about update. Is she in the hospital?

PS I apologize for thinking at first colbe was a he.

I pray for her recovery.

Comment

Chrysa, You know the soul has no sex (soul sister).we are all praying for your soul Colbe !!!
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Ok, just spoke to Colbe by phone.. she hasn't had much luck with the help lines.. but has an appointment on Friday to see someone. She IS hanging in there. I asked her to call me day or night, if she needed help between now and Friday... any other ideas, guys?
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

sunshine_gg;664984 wrote: Ok, just spoke to Colbe by phone.. she hasn't had much luck with the help lines.. but has an appointment on Friday to see someone. She IS hanging in there. I asked her to call me day or night, if she needed help between now and Friday... any other ideas, guys?
              Well, hmmm, is colbe out of the woods as far as detox goes? I'm not sure if there is a Behavioral Health Services for the county in which she lives? Here, we have one and a crisis line associated with it and they will provide services. They work with those who don't have insurance or on medicaid. I wish I could be of more help, but not sure what resources are available.
              ^ My Baby Ruby ^

Comment

Sunshine, thank you for updating us. Let her know we are all concerned and care.

Does she live in the US? Does she have any insurance?

If nothing else, she could at least try to go to AA. I know many don't like it but they are very supportive and would understand her situation in a heartbeat. She would have people around her face-to-face at least.

Other than that, I have no good ideas. But I do care and hope she knows we all do.

Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Colbe I am sending you my thoughts and prayers to get through this. If I can get through a loss of a pet a day after my 14 day mark without drinking, then you can make it.
                  I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

If she has insurance..I suggest going to the emergency room. She can get some care there & then probably admit her...Or did she already go through all of that?

Comment

jeez you guys, thanks for all the support. i am sorry, it was a HUGE help to speak with sunshine on the phone, but my apt is not till fri and right now i am not sure i will make it...but that is the goal. hard for me to get on line here. this am i thought i was dying inside, now i thin k i am dead...maybe better, dont worry anymore. keep me alive
                      Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

(( colbe )) ... Thursday is almost here .. then just one more sleep until Friday. Hang on - You are going to make it.

So glad to hear from you.
                        AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

Colbe, I have been on pins and needles worried and praying for you to feel calm and have strength ...I'm so glad you are hanging in there and cat is right.....friday will be here very, very soon !!!
                          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

got to make it to fri. chest pains unreal tho. 911 gave me crisis #...gee thanks. emg between now and fri only option if icant make it cant breathe no more colbe left in me
                            Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

Colbe I don't know you. But get medical attention now do not wait until Friday for God sakes! Don't know what the people giving you a Friday appt are thinking! Seriously call 911. If you don't have insurance they will take you to the local hospital that doesn't require it. Trust me on this my sister nearly died June 9th. Call for help, not a friend, call 911.

Comment

Colbe, pick up the phone call 911 tell them you are having chest pains they will come and help you!

Comment

Working...
                                X