I feel useless and want to die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pan -icked;772091 wrote: I just looked in the mirror. I swear I've aged 10 years in 2 days.
    Drinking does that.

Hi Pan. I'm sorry you are going through such a difficult time. You already know drinking won't help. It sounds like you have several things to sort out today.... Can you make a pot of coffee and take a hot shower? That might give you a little energy lift so you can do what ya gotta do...

:l
    DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

It isn't the drinking that's aged me. It's the stress.

Okay, crying now Doggy. No coffee left. It was on the shopping list for the shopping I didn't get to do.

I have sorted out Social Security. I have an appointment in a week. A very kind friend has loaned me some money until I can get into Social Security.
      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
      AF May 23 09 to July 09
      AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Hi Pan,

I understand the stress that has aged you, gosh you poor thing. Stay strong and do whatever it takes to get yourself back on track.

You are in my prayers : )

Lots of hugs,
        Janet
        AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

Thanks very much Janet. The day is just getting worse. He's being a total prick. I don't deserve this grief. The dogs don't deserve this grief of seeing me so beside myself. He's taking everything.
          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
          AF May 23 09 to July 09
          AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Hi Pan, I am so glad your friend lent you some money so you will be OK for a few days.
            I know its going to be hard for you for a while, but maybe just maybe this is a blessing in disguise? You havent been happy with him for a long time it seems and perhaps this is your time to sort everyithing out and live the life that you want?
            Come on girl, you can do this, you are a tough lady!
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
            X