Really scared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really scared

Hi red - I hope this post finds you doing well. I know detox is difficult as I had gone through it at home myself. Lets us know how you are. I'm sure you'll be posting here soon!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Really scared

Checkin' on you red... Drop us a line, OK?
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Really scared

Hi Red, hope things are going well for you. Keep posting and stay in touch.
        AF since April 19, 2010
        NF since Nov 10, 2000

"One reason I don't drink is I want to know when I'm having a good time."
        -Lady Nancy Astor

Comment

Really scared

Hi all. With as much as I was drinking (I actually counted and it was 10 LARGE vodka and squirt or whatever pop was available) I am still tappering.....now down to 3 in the evening. I have been painting the interior of my house to stay busy and since I took the week off, when I get tired, I take naps. I hope that by Friday I will be done to 0 and with the advise of Betty (thank you) I will take my librium wisely. I will be done with my list of chores by Friday so I will be able to sleep most of the day if I want. Thanks for checking in on me!
          Finally Free

Comment

Really scared

Good job, red!!! And being productive too!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Really scared

Also...Savon, yes she is my horse and she is indeed a beautiful animal, saddly, I have been unable to ride yet this spring as I pulled my hamstring about a month ago (advise....don't go to the fitness center after you have been drinking all day, you can't hear your body say STOP...your going to far) And yes I am extremely lucky that I met a very good man. As soon as I have gotten control of myself I will be telling him about my problem with booze.
              Finally Free

Comment

Really scared

Thanks greeny....feels good to finally make this house my home. I didn't realize how the colors didn't match my personality but dang, I wish I didn't like dark earthy colors so much. They are soooo hard to paint evenly (specially in my condition)
                Finally Free

Comment

Really scared

Hi B.Red - just wanted to say hello, glad you are making progress, and here to support. Take care.
                  While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
                  Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Really scared

beautifulred;874095 wrote: Hi all. With as much as I was drinking (I actually counted and it was 10 LARGE vodka and squirt or whatever pop was available) I am still tappering.....now down to 3 in the evening. I have been painting the interior of my house to stay busy and since I took the week off, when I get tired, I take naps. I hope that by Friday I will be done to 0 and with the advise of Betty (thank you) I will take my librium wisely. I will be done with my list of chores by Friday so I will be able to sleep most of the day if I want. Thanks for checking in on me!
                    You are more than welcome, please PM if I can do anything else to help

Love & Hugs BB xx
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                    X