Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again

I've been binge drinking again, this time giving my sisters friends a mouth full of abuse and I ended up in tears. This has to stop I am hurting the people I care about. I was an idiot last night and if I keep this up I will have no friends. I am so sad and disappointed. I have to get help and quick
    "You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down." Mary Pickford:h

Again

It is 6.30 am the next day and you are feeling remorse.

Take this feeling and remember it employ it next time you are in a situation where you are in danger of binging.

I you are serious then next time log in to MWO before you drink, come here and talk instead of drinking.

The help you seek begins in your head, with a firm resolve not to drink.

Have you downloaded RJ's book yet?

Also the Vitamins available are very helpful,
    they will help to put your body back to right and the Kuduzo assists with the cravings.
    Happy to be back

Comment

Again

Hi Blinder,

I am so sorry you are feeling this way, gosh it sucks when we do that. I too, was on a two week binge that lasted til last Tuesday and kind of had the same situation (maybe even worse). But you know what, I had to tell myself to not feel bad and most definitely DON'T DRINK!! It makes matters worse, maybe keep posting here to get support so you don't drink.

It's going to be okay trust me, for now try to treat yourself to a nice bath, read book or just order yourself one of your favorite meals. Hope that this helps and keep posting it will help...I am and is for me.

Lots hugs,
      Janet
      AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

Again

Hi blinder and welcome back. What kind of help are you thinking about? Do you have a plan in place? What are you thinking you will do differently this time to get different results?

Just food for thought....

Alcoholism is a bugger.

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Again

:welcome:Hi Blinders, I agree with the others, there are lots of help available if you are serious to quit, meds, MWO, AA and a plan. I've been where you are now many a time - but one day the penny will drop.
          Good luck.
          make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

Again

Thanks everyone! I have spoken about it today with friends so for the first time i have opened up about it. I'm also seeing a doctor this week, which I haven't done before. I feel better for talking about it with my friends who have said they will support me. Thanks for your support here!
            "You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down." Mary Pickford:h

Comment

Again

Hi Blinder - just chatted to you. Hope you feeling better and things are easing up. That chatroom really saved me this morning. Take care.
              :new:
              ...peace and quiet....and a cup of tea.....heaven:h

Comment

Again

Thanks Queenbug.........Chat to you soon hey! Keep strong

Comment

Again

Hi Blinder!
                  I don't think we've met...so HI!
                  How are you doing today?
                  :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Again

Hi K9! Thanks for your message, I have had success on day 4 and feeling pretty good so far. I have made some changes for the "plan" this time and things seem to be positive.

Thanks again and I am sure you will be seeing more of me around here. Hope everything is amazing with you.

Comment

Again

Congrats on your progress blinder! You are off to such a good start. That plan is everything!

DG
                      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Again

Thanks!

Thanks DG and everyone who has posted a reply I really appreciate your support. Day 5!!!! Tomorrow is Friday and I have lots planned for the afternoon to distract me from my 'usual' habit!!

:thanks:

Comment

Working...
                        X