Got nothing left to fight with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pink Angel;916381 wrote: Im enjoying lighting the fire at night, kind of a comfort thing. Just have to stop drinking beside it!
    Why not cup's of soup, or hot chocolate instead..........

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Pink Angel,

Don't give up the fight. If it weren't for you, I would have caved on Day 3. I went into chat on May 26th after I had yelled at my little girl. I felt like a pile of crap and wanted a beer so badly but you talked me out of it and told me things would get easier and better - and they have. You CAN do this - just take it ODAT as you told me Stay strong!!

Day 58 and counting.....
      NF - 3/17/09

AF since 5/24/10

Comment

Thanks, Im going to do my best :l
        HOUR BY HOUR, DAY BY DAY

Comment

I just kept reading stuff here PA when i was drinking. Eventually, in my own time, something clicked, and i made up my mind.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Pink, so glad your posting and reaching out. Things will get better. You have helped so many people on chat when they were down. Now its time for you. So, good your trying to do your best. And you will get better. So, stay strong and stay positive and keep talking with us, TWO

Comment

Hi Pink Angel,

Please know that there is still hope for you, even if you dont see it right at this moment. Many of us have been in that dark place you are in now, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel for you, I promise!!!

Please do not give up yet, keep hanging in there please. You are worth it!!!

Love,
              Overit
              I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

When you admit defeat, there is no more fighting.

Comment

Working...
                X