Anyone here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here?

Well Done K9!! So happy to hear that you pushed through a rough spot! You have worked so hard, I am happy to hear that you are taking the steps that you need to take so that you can continue to grow stronger in your sobriety!!

Kate
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Anyone here?

Well done k9, you got through that one ,so well done.We all should learn from our own trials & errors, good that you have ,nice to have you back forward & up :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Anyone here?

K9,
        I so pleased you got through the evening. Had us all a bit worried there. Wonderful that you're back with us.
        J x
        :l
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Anyone here?

K9 you were really great getting through the evening, thanks for coming back and letting us know. I have been slipping quite alot recently and when I read posts like yours and how strong and determined you are it really spurs me on. Once again :goodjob:
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Anyone here?

Hi K9,

I'm glad you're ok!! Good for you for resisting.

xoxoxoxo

Rusty

Comment

Anyone here?

K9 Im so glad you held out... well done!
              I found this article on urge surfing which might be helpful

Urge Surfing | Sober Recovery Articles
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Anyone here?

Great stuff K9!

Get that gratitude thinking going! x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Anyone here?

K9

Seems you've been having the same experiences as myself. We've got to keep going with this one babe.

X

Comment

Anyone here?

K-9 - Glad you got through it! I had a similar experience at around 4 - 4 1/2 months as well, the strongest one I'd ever experienced. What's important is you got over it. I took that time to recheck my toolbox, restart and up my supplements, and look at anything and everything I could possibly do, and anything and everything that led up to it. Never be afraid to let your program evolve, or go back on Antabuse or whatever it takes. Do it every time. I feel I am stronger because of it, but I am never complacent. Take care.
                    ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Anyone here?

9 is FINE!!!
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                      X