tomorrow is the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tomorrow is the day

I have told myself tomorrow is the day. I want 30 days AF and then I will go from there. I had 6 glasses of wine last night, had a fight with my amazing boy friend and I am tired of it. I have Bac and /topa and not sure which to try but know I need some extra help the first few days. I am tired of no will power and always feeling guilty. Any great tips or words of wisdom for the unknown that is about to come would be appreciated.
    when
    AL Free since Jan. 28 2011

tomorrow is the day

Hi when - you said that you were here on the boards before - so you have heard about both of them - which are you going to try? Both take some time to work - Topa takes longer I think. Which do you think you are going to try - what have you already tried?

Sun x
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

tomorrow is the day

TOPA worked for me immediately, first day. Take it about 3 in the afternoon. Good luck!
      vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

tomorrow is the day

cyclefan,
        are you still taking topa and if so how much. Did you still drink with it? I tried it a couple years ago and my hands and feet got so tingly. I am kind of nervous about the bac making me tired. Still not sure which way to go but did start on the Paleo Detox shake this morning...

Comment

tomorrow is the day

Today is day 3 and I have not had to take anything...YEAH

Comment

tomorrow is the day

congrats on 3 days. I know you are using will power. If that has ultimately failed in the past please consider the baclofen. It seems to help some even at very low doses especiallly if they are already committed to abstinence. Best of luck going forward
            Sunny (AF over 1 year thanks to baclofen)

Comment

Working...
            X