Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

URGENT REQUEST

Regrets

I'm so very sorry. If only we could all show up or pass around a card, something. fuk...My best wishes and I pray for his strength.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm lost, I've gone to look for myself, so if I get back before I return, Please ask me to wait.

Comment

URGENT REQUEST

TooBrokeToCope;1069814 wrote: I'm so very sorry. If only we could all show up or pass around a card, something. fuk...My best wishes and I pray for his strength.
      well don't I look dumb...I just read the first threads and figured it was a different trucker....eek....embarassing...still getting the hang of the sight :H

MUCH LOVE
      I'm lost, I've gone to look for myself, so if I get back before I return, Please ask me to wait.

Comment

URGENT REQUEST

LOL Cope! NO worries, you'll get there as you will with your al journey! Welcome to MWO and hope to see you continue posting in the Journey thread.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

URGENT REQUEST

Trucker Bill is happy in his new success, and I'm SO proud of him!!! Cope, don't worry about where you post, you'll figure this place out. Took me forever!! :H
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

URGENT REQUEST

No Problem Cope. Trucker

Comment

URGENT REQUEST

Trucker

Lady - : heartsnflowers .......... wrong emoticon...darn :-}

and all of you

Lady!
              The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

URGENT REQUEST

Thank's Lady, Hope everyone is having a great sober sunday.

Comment

URGENT REQUEST

Hehehe

Well hi there! Hadn't heard from you. Sunday's going pretty well, hope the same for you!

Comment

URGENT REQUEST

GM Cope, Glad glad thing's are going well for you! Im doing good 16 day's today keep us all posted on your progress. Trucker

Comment

Working...
                    X