Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naltrexone Question

Hi

I posted this in the other forum but no one has responded -- Can someone tell me the best time of day to take Naltrexone? Do I take this daily? Also do I take an additional tablet when right before I drink or what?

Thanks
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "Alexander The Next" 's Experimental Combo Journey with TSM (Naltrexon) and Baclofen -- Progress Diary
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f20/alexander-next-s-experimental-combo-journey-tsm-naltrexon-baclofen-49307.html

Naltrexone Question

I'm feeling nauseous and useless and sad. Its almost 5pm the next day after my first dose.
    "Alexander The Next" 's Experimental Combo Journey with TSM (Naltrexon) and Baclofen -- Progress Diary
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f20/alexander-next-s-experimental-combo-journey-tsm-naltrexon-baclofen-49307.html

Comment

Naltrexone Question

I'm a little scared to take another but will probably only take half.

Comment

Naltrexone Question

According to the sinclair method it is 1 hour before drinking. If you go into our meds section you will see lots of threads on the sinclair method. Good luck.
        I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

Naltrexone Question

Wasn't good

I took this drug and drank.................a lot and was talking to the telephone..... not in it..... But everyones's exp. Is different .....all the best. G

Comment

Naltrexone Question

I have been taking it daily at 4 or 5pm. I find this helpful as it's when I usually start feeling the craving.

I had nausea, fatigue etc for the first few days but that's gone now. I have felt a little teary at times but a helluva lot better than having a hangover!

Comment

Naltrexone Question

you are only supposed to take naltrexone on the days you plan to drink! You do not need to take it daily!
              Also there is a cumulative effect so the first few times won't be so successful but as you go along it gets better. I have the book: How To Drink Yourself Sober
              it tells you what to do and you are supposed to keep a diary

Comment

Naltrexone Question

oh and yes you are supposed to take the naltrexone 1 hour before drinking

Comment

Naltrexone Question

nal has been proscribed in a few maners, TSM
                  is considered contrversal by many doctors, i think is shows more promise than taking it and abstaining.
                  loop was the man when it came to info on this stuff.
                  AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Working...
                  X