Day 1 today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 1 today

DAY 1 for me too. Hello everyone, I've found myself on the slippery slope once again and am trying again. Really need to do it this time, really, really need to do it. I have an appointment with the nutritionist tomorrow morning which I hope will help with my pms and depression, but I'm not sure I can be upfront with her about how much I've been drinking, I'm too ashamed. I know she will ask me. So I'm resolving once again to stop TODAY. DAY ONE. Wish me luck and luck and blessings to all others who are trying. It is hard sometimes to put one foot in front of the other, isn't it? It is necessary probably to focus on your own recovery (hard when you have a small child and have caring responsibilties but necessary).

Comment

Day 1 today

Day 1 for me again so this is a good place to post. I would like to make it 30 days this time. I just bought the MWO book today.
      :hitme:
      Day 1:4/4/2014

Comment

Day 1 today

mimi911;1114531 wrote: Day 1 for me again so this is a good place to post. I would like to make it 30 days this time. I just bought the MWO book today.
        I think the book is a great place to start. I followed all of the recommendations except for the Topomax. (diet, exercise, supplements, hypnosis CD's) That got me started on the road to recovery. It still took a lot of effort (the tools weren't "magic") but the tools took the edge off the cravings enough for me to get to the other side. I hope it works that way for you too.

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
        X