Oh Shit....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Shit....

Im in a horrible place at this moment. My husband is away for work till late tomorrow night, since yesterday and my craving for a drink is driving me crazy. I was ok yesterday, slept most of the day and saw my sister, but iv been alone all day and now im just sat hear RALLY wanting to have a drink... Iv been 7 days Al today, and really scared im gona fuck it up now. I hate this feeling.

Oh Shit....

PM me please, I feel the same, my OH Is away and I have been alone all day or with little kids who have just drained me of everything I Have. I am going crazy.
    PLease don't give in though, I promise I won't
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Oh Shit....

thx for talking, I feel better now, hope you are OK and speak tomorrow x
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Oh Shit....

No, thank u. X

Comment

Oh Shit....

indulge in some yummy food treat! That always helps me at the worst of times! I got a frosty from wendys on the drive home yesterday so I would not stop at the "store". It worked! Today is day 32, I remember day well! We can do this!
          You always succeed if you never stop trying.
          Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Oh Shit....

Hi Liz I Agree go and buy something that is sooo yummy to eat. I have been buying BACHI Chocolates! Stay sober with me I am on Day 21 today and I feel the best I have in years. :l

Comment

Oh Shit....

Liz how are you today? Hope you are OK

I have put on half a stone since I stopped drinking as I can't stop eating.. still better to be a bit overweight for a while than dealing with poison every day?

Hope you are celebrating 7 days today
              After the days pass by you start counting weeks, a bit like being pregnant
              I'm counting in months now, that feels awesome!!!

After 7 days I got myself a new piercing to celebrate what I had done. I am finding more and more excuses to get little treats as rewards. Sometimes I give myself a sticker..... it all helps

Please let us know you are OK today?

Corinnex

Comment

Oh Shit....

Hi Corrine. Im ok today,thank u. How are u? I like the idea of little treats, might hav to start doing something like that. Have a nice evening. X

Comment

Oh Shit....

hey good to hear, I have little treats all the time whether it's a new shiny (piercing), a piece of music, a new piece of jewellery, a chocolate bar, not necessarily expensive but something to say well done when no-one else notices.....
                  take care Liz, I am going to have some food and watch last night's apprentice with my OH who is back home again... hope you have company now?

Comment

Oh Shit....

Hang in there... You both should be so proud of yourselves!

I am.

Comment

Oh Shit....

Hang in there

I know how you feel, lonely, drained, bored, perfect solution! Think of the next day, its not crazy positve but sometimes just dreading the day after can win me another day. Also great suggestion Mia! Eat, rent a movie you like or one that looks good, spend time with a pet, spend some money on urself, indulge, it might get you through. Hope ur hanging in!

Comment

Oh Shit....

I'm feeling a bit worried about July. My husband will be traveling a lot--travel time being my excuse to start drinking earlier in the day as it was easier to hide the drinking from the kids. I've already had "well, maybe just one night while he's gone" thoughts in my head which is making me feel horrible. I'm losing weight and I'm hoping by the time he starts on the traveling I'll have lost more and not want to jeopordize my progress, but I can totally relate.

Comment

Working...
                        X