Please help..I feel so crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since no has been on this thread since May I am going to post. Here goes: I CAN'T DO THIS. I CAN STOP DRINKING FOR AWHILE BUT THEN I DRINK AGAIN. THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN THAT RELAXATION THAT YOU GET IN THE EVENING WHEN YOU HAVE HAD A DRINK OF WINE. I DON'T WANT TO STOP AND YET I DO. I CAN'T STOP AND YET I REALLY WANT TO. HELP ME PLEASE.
    :hitme:
    Day 1:4/4/2014

Comment

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS

mimi911;1186773 wrote: since no has been on this thread since May I am going to post. Here goes: I CAN'T DO THIS. I CAN STOP DRINKING FOR AWHILE BUT THEN I DRINK AGAIN. THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN THAT RELAXATION THAT YOU GET IN THE EVENING WHEN YOU HAVE HAD A DRINK OF WINE. I DON'T WANT TO STOP AND YET I DO. I CAN'T STOP AND YET I REALLY WANT TO. HELP ME PLEASE.
      :upset::upset::upset::upset:
      :hitme:
      Day 1:4/4/2014

Comment

Mimi - YOU CAN DO THIS! I thought it was hopeless as well - get through every single day without a drop of alcohol? I never thought it would happen for me but it has and I'm liking who I am without AL so much better.

Here are some suggestions for ways to relax without that "evening glass of wine".

A nice comforting cup of coffee or tea
        A walk
        Listening to some type of music that relaxes you.
        Finding a new hobby or interest that takes you away from the time you would normally be drinking.

Hang in there Mimi - what can we do to help you?

:l:l:l:l:l
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

Working...
        X