Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just cant see a way out, pls help!

Hello Santy,

Good to hear you're feeling a bit better. I can relate to having to go back to places where I got wasted and possibly made a fool of myself. Most of the time I was too wasted or blacked out to even notice. I used to have get wasted even to go back and face those people, and that added to the whole lot, because now I was that crazy drunk guy showing up in the morning or day! Glad there's a way out of this!

I think bac will be a good fit for you. You absolutely don't have to (and shouldn't) start at a high dose. Try as low as 5mg a day for a little while, and if you're not seeing problems, you can increase and just gauge from there. I think most people start between 5-20 mg per day depending on how they feel about it.

Keep at it and keep us posted!
    Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness.
    George Santayana

Comment

SlipperyPete;1150140 wrote: Hello Santy,

Good to hear you're feeling a bit better. I can relate to having to go back to places where I got wasted and possibly made a fool of myself. Most of the time I was too wasted or blacked out to even notice. I used to have get wasted even to go back and face those people, and that added to the whole lot, because now I was that crazy drunk guy showing up in the morning or day! Glad there's a way out of this!

I think bac will be a good fit for you. You absolutely don't have to (and shouldn't) start at a high dose. Try as low as 5mg a day for a little while, and if you're not seeing problems, you can increase and just gauge from there. I think most people start between 5-20 mg per day depending on how they feel about it.

Keep at it and keep us posted!
      Hi SP
      Thanks for the advice, just rooted around and found the 2 pots i bought earlier this year and am going to start today, will keep you guys updated.
      Are you AF freee now? Im trying to get a friend to go in the venue and pick yhis bag up for me, bet no one would recognise me sober anyway to be honest, im not a pretty drunk, make up slides off and i just look and transform into a vile swamp like creature, shameful really. I pray that there is a way out of this Hell, its so scarey though, wondering what a future with no numbing down could possibly feel like,
      Thanks again x

Comment

Hello again Santybury,

I've been on bac for a month, and in the past 2 weeks have gone AF 5 times, which is amazing, since I can't remember the last time I went a day AF before bac. It's changed my life completely already.

I suggest you make a thread in the meds forum since it sounds like you're going to be starting the bac. We're all very supportive and will help you with your struggles. And breathe a sigh of relief
        Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness.
        George Santayana

Comment

Hi Santybury...this stuff can definately take you to some dark and scarey places....but you are right to come to this forum thingy....take some time to read and read and read....there are some really good people here who will share and hold you close without judgement or criticism...that has been my experience...here for you if you need...don't sink xx
          ...peace and quiet....and a cup of tea.....heaven:h

Comment

Santy, I have just been reading the posts on this fourum and I just wanted to see how you were doing at the moment? take care
            ?I thought I'd begin by reading a sonnet by Shakespeare, but then I thought, why should I? He never reads any of mine.?

Comment

Geekteeth;1153503 wrote: Santy, I have just been reading the posts on this fourum and I just wanted to see how you were doing at the moment? take care
              Hi, thank you
              very emotional especialy after amy winehouse dying, so sad. Er, still drinking, still, feeling like shit and thinking theres no way out, so not great I guess, but thanks for asking x

Comment

Working...
              X