X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody out there

i guess i need help.
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

anybody out there

Inchy hun, whats wrong???? ... xxx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

anybody out there

i am, i've messed up again and i don't knwo what to do, i can't find a reason to make myself stop except for being scared

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

anybody out there

Inchy, sweetheart, It's 11pm here, you can't change what you have done tonight, so don't beat yourself up but you can move forward. Can you throw away what you have left and go to bed???? ... xxx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

anybody out there

bb, i still drink m'dear - i did 45 days in june and not a signle day since. i'm not chucking it out because tomorrow i'll want it again, and i can't face the pain of it not being there when i go looking again

Comment

anybody out there

Inchy, I realised that you still drink ......... and i understand that you are scared to throw it out ...........

What made you ask for help tonight?????
            sigpicXXX

Comment

anybody out there

because i realised something today that hurt me so much i had to cry out somehow.

Comment

anybody out there

Inchy, we are all here to help and support you!!! what did you realise that hurt you so much??? :h:h:h
                sigpicXXX

Comment

anybody out there

doesn't matter bb, i'm gonna sleep now, g'night. thanks for tlaking to me

Comment

anybody out there

Sleep tight sweetheart ............. talk to us in the morning!!! :l:l:l
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

anybody out there

Hang in there Inchy. I hope you come back and talk it out. Talking is good.

Excellent job on your 45 day's. How did you feel?

Best wishes, Greg.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

anybody out there

Inchy hope your ok this morning, please come back and talk and remember you have friends :l
                        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

anybody out there

Just now saw this...

Inchy darling, come back here and stay close to the boards. We're all here for you, dear girl. Talk to us and we will try as best we can to help you. We've all been where you are. Afraid to quit and afraid to throw the booze out. You can do it tho' - you did it for 45 days. Let's see what we can do to make things different this time. We'll do anything we can to help you - just stick close by and don't give up.:l:l
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

anybody out there

morning all, feel like sh*t this morning (not suprising, i have a cold and a hangover - not exactly the best combination). Still tangled up in my own head right now, nice to have the support of all of you, could swear half the barracks just marched on Inchy land (in a nice way) xD

BB: thanks so much for sticking with me last night, could have ended very badly for me if I was left alone

Greg (weird to use a real name on here): 45 days was... I spent alot of them very very depressed, basically sulked from day 7-35 then picked up for a bit but certainly not somethign I enjoyed much on any level, except the obvious thing of not waking up feeling like I just spent the night sleeping in a bin...

Molly: I know its out of control, it's been getting worse and worse since June, don't know what to do with myself, have been too ashamed to even tell people around here what i've been up to. I ahven't spoken to anybody about it.

Zen: thanks for the hugs and encouragement, sure hope you're right.

Panno: thanks for your support

Stirly: I'll try and stay close by, but I can't make any promises right now about naythign to do with drinking

Comment

anybody out there

Inchy dear, this is a site for alcoholics who want to get help with their problem. There is not one person here who joined MWO - went AF after a few days and stayed that way. Not one. Everyone of us has stopped and started and stopped and started again. Others a few times, others many times. Some members have been here for years and still haven't found their own personal way to get and stay sober. Each person has their own road to travel and we are all at different places along that road. Just the fact that you're here at such a young age and that you realized and you acknowledge that you have a problem is a huge thing IMHO. It took me half a lifetime to admit that I'm an alkie and a few years after that before I finally reached out for help.

When I said that we'll help you in anyway we can I meant that we will help you in the way you want us to. Whether it be keeping you company late at night when you feel that you need someone by your side or just by giving you some loving advice about how to approach your problem with AL, IF you feel that you're ready to make a new start. If the time's not right for whatever reasons, we can understand that too. Sometimes things just need to come together for it to be the right time for us to start again down the road to getting and staying sober.

Personally, and this is my opinion, I prefer that you stay close to here even if you are drinking and not distance yourself because you are. We're not asking you to promise you won't drink. We just want you to stay close to us so if you need help, you know that we're here for you. That's all. Because when people are struggling and suddenly disappear, we don't know what's happened to them and we worry. :huggy
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                              X