Undone Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Undone Again

Another cat lover here, although I only have one. Down from a high of 5. I had 3 senior kitties who all died within a year and a half of one another.

What's going on Janka? We are here for you. You are not alone.

Comment

Undone Again

thank you

thank you unwasted and k9

Comment

Undone Again

I can't stop drinking

Comment

Undone Again

grab a kitten hold her tail listen to her purr and that is best
          Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Undone Again

Sorry Janka, I couldn't get into chat yesterday. When I finally figured it out no one was there. Janka, we are all having our weak moments this time of year too. All the promises we make to ourselves get broken. I am there too. The more time I spend here at MWO the more I realize that it's doable. Instead of looking at ourselves as spineless and weak, we have to forgive ourselves and start fresh.

Today is a new day. This moment is a new moment. We can string many sober moments and eventually, days together, if we stay close to this site and have a plan in place.

Hope you are feeling better this morning.
            Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
            ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Undone Again

thank you just so tired
              Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Working...
              X