Hey:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey:)

Miss Kris here...been on a oh, 4 day binge, son in custody with mom, breaking up w bf, been drinking and smoking n smoking n drinking
    Wanna take my son today to see 'chipwrecked' but wow It is 11am and I am proud of myself for drooling on a pillow and not puking! Oy! Cannot go to a hospital, Need to sober up, n fast! Any advice

Hey

On remeron n campral too..
    O I smell

Comment

Hey

Well I think you should take your son to an evening movie.
      I think you should have a lovely long hot bath or shower. If bathing drink water and tea while soaking. Don't drink while showering, it just gets messy.
      Having cleaned up self. Then focus on digestive system and dehydration from drinking and smoking and smoking and drinking.
      Remember to thank mother very very much for taking care of son while you are going through this difficult time.
      If you are still in a state in a couple of hours, call and see if you can beg off for today and reschedule for tomorrow, you don't really want your son to see you like this.
      Then drink lots of water and go back to bed. Change pillow case.
      Tomorrow morning clean up and start fresh.
      Hope you keep posting and feel better soon. Then we can talk about a plan and getting things on an even keel. K???
      Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
      If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
      November 2, 2012

Comment

Hey

Good advice!

Comment

Hey

Hi MissKris,
          First let me start by saying I'm sorry you're feeling so awful. Your body is trying to tell you that it does not like being poisoned. I agree with Wally, get cleaned up and put on some fresh jammies. Drink lots of water or maybe gatorade to help rehydrate yourself. Have some toast or crackers. I would try to reschedule your movie with your son also. You want him to see you feeling well, not like this. Take care of yourself today, and tomorrow you can work on a plan for some long term alcohol free time. We'll be here to help you. Sending you love and strength.
          K9
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hey

Comment

Hey

Wally22;1235403 wrote: Well I think you should take your son to an evening movie.
              I think you should have a lovely long hot bath or shower. If bathing drink water and tea while soaking. Don't drink while showering, it just gets messy.
              Having cleaned up self. Then focus on digestive system and dehydration from drinking and smoking and smoking and drinking.
              Remember to thank mother very very much for taking care of son while you are going through this difficult time.
              If you are still in a state in a couple of hours, call and see if you can beg off for today and reschedule for tomorrow, you don't really want your son to see you like this.
              Then drink lots of water and go back to bed. Change pillow case.
              Tomorrow morning clean up and start fresh.
              Hope you keep posting and feel better soon. Then we can talk about a plan and getting things on an even keel. K???
              Brilliant advice and comic relief delivery! MissKris I would do just as Wally has suggested and hope you got a chuckle too. :l
              Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Hey

Hey

Dunno how I am feeling as well as I am, should feel close to death, but somehow, feel alive! I actually have skid marks in my understand, n that is saying a lot as I am a gorgeous girl...just saying...thing is, I was hospitalized TWICE in November/December cuz same thing and ended up in the loony bin!!!!! To say I have been through it is not enuf, n yet, here I am, going through it again...God save me!

Comment

Hey

Thanks guys

Comment

Hey

I really was put in the loony bin, btw, wow! Scary!

Comment

Hey

What me being in the loony bin scare ya'all away? Dang you know they woulda put u there too, stop playing

Comment

Hey

Aw misskris
                        I am sorry for what you are going through sweetie.
                        How are you feeling now?
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hey

Hey MissKris

I doubt if the thought of the "loony bin" freaks out anyone here. Everyone has been through
                          hell and back, some more than once so it's not a big deal.
                          The big deal is what you intend to do about it. Our culture has an unfortunate stigma attached to "looney bins", addiction and such. But this place is not our culture, as such.
                          This place is where support is no matter what. Drinking,trying, struggling, thriving-it doesn't matter.
                          No shame in whatever your truth is. Noone is perfect. Again the question is what is the plan?

Comment

Hey

Awesome Ann!

Comment

Hey

Well, um I am not as well as I would like to be!!! Desperately in need of a shower and depilation of all sorts, Phew! I stink! I look completely like a disheveled mess, and could use some serious hygiene, grooming, and bathing!!! Very ick, but just gonna SLEEP!

Comment

Working...
                              X