need some advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need some advice please

I am sorry that my first post here is a negative one, but i need some reassurance.
    I decided to try baclofen, for my drinking and anxiety, and started in in the new year. Started at 10mg, and probably titrated too quickly, because i didn't feel much side effects. I was on 30mg three time a day after eight days, but became very depressed, and had the somnolence thing. I couldn't cope with those feelings, so decided to stop, maybe trying again at a later date.
    But i had a major panic attack at work last week, and have been suffering extreme anxiety since, and i have been drinking. I haven't had anxiety like this for years. Is it actually possible that withdrawal can occur after such a short time? I started worrying incessantly about having a seizure or some other dreadful symptom, and that has fuelled the anxiety. I do have a small supply of valium, but it doesn't seem to be helping as much as it has in the past.
    I did take 10mg of baclofen when i had that panic attack, in case it was withdrawal, but it didn't help.
    Am i just worrying excessively, or is it possible serious withdrawal could occur after just eight days use?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

need some advice please

Hey Emgee

I admit I don't know much about the drugs aat all. There is a place here for tips on that though. Lots of people here know a lot about that.

The anxiety is terrible I know. Perhaps your prescribing doctor can help you with this.

I wish you well and have a good weekend

Comment

need some advice please

thanks for replies, will try the other section as suggested.

Comment

Working...
      X