i am in a terrible place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am in a terrible place

Sweetgum I am just reading this posting. I want to say that it must have been a very difficult thing for you to do. I cannot imagine the pain you must have felt and are still feeling. Like the others suggested, counseling my make it a bit easier for you to cope. Whatever you decide, we are here to support you. Take care and come back here often.

Comment

i am in a terrible place

I'm so sorry!

No wonder you are so upset! You are stressed and the way you have been dealing with stress is to make yourself numb...and it is all becoming a vicious cycle. You must go to the doctor and confide in him or her. Try to take it hour by hour and day at a time. Get help for yourself first...before you take any action. You must take care of yourself...like they tell you in an airplane when the oxygen mask drops down...Take care and let us know how things turn out.

Comment

i am in a terrible place

Jewel's post is completely inappropriate. But you made a difficult and necessary decision. We are here for you emotionally but I hope you continue with your doctor for anything physically.

Comment

i am in a terrible place

Sweetgum, what a huge amount of strength and courage to make the choice that you needed to. Please continue to get help needed to assist you in your journey, my thoughts and wishes for continued strength and courage are with you. If you can, check in to let those of us here who wish you well know how you are faring, and there is so much love and support to be found here...take care of yourself..
          “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

i am in a terrible place

Just wanted to reach out didn't to read and run. I'd like to suggest and hope this might help a women's organisation of your local church. On this point use your intuition go to the church find someone you feel you can confide in and ask/beg them to help you. If you do this with your best intent then I can't see how they can turn you away. My your Higher Power be with you both. Don't give up.

Comment

i am in a terrible place

I have just read your earlier postings and at the risk of being judged myself, I have to say that you have done well making that decision which was a very hard one - try to see it as taking responsiblity and doing the right thing under the circumstances and hope it is the beginning of a new life for you.

Will say a prayer for you
              all best
              starta

Comment

i am in a terrible place

just wanted to say thanks for all your responses. It is the hardest thing ive ever been through and i am finding it so hard to deal with. No-one seems to know what to say to me, i doubt anything would make the pain less anyway but i appreciate you all taking time to read and to post. Thank you. And for the record, i did use birth control. it failed.

Comment

i am in a terrible place

Sweet gum, great to have you back.
                  There is not many peope here who have not gone through a period of life where they carried a heavy heart, me included. You were so brave to let us know, that took courage. It will ease, that much I know, but you have to be abe to allow it to ease and stop punishing yourself with your thoughts.Its only a suggestion but maybe if you could speck to some professional, it might ease the journey for you
                  "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

Comment

i am in a terrible place

sweetgum you don't have to explain yourself to anyone, these things happen and apart from one poster we are all here for you! I think the rest of us could see the desperation and pain in your post and completely support you. Please be good to yourself :l and thanks for checking in

Comment

i am in a terrible place

Thank you, reading these posts makes me cry but they do help and i do appreciate all of you taking the time to respond x

Comment

i am in a terrible place

Sweetgum - I am so sorry for your pain. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I cannot imagine what you went through or what you are feeling. Please keep talking and getting your feelings out. Don't listen to the haters, just know you have a huge support system here. You are a very strong woman. (((((you)))))))
                        February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

i am in a terrible place

thank you so much x

Comment

i am in a terrible place

Sending you strength and a hug

Hi again,

You are an amazing woman with amazing strength who is facing a terrible situation. I'm so proud of you for being brave enough to reach out in an attempt to cope with the pain and hurt you are dealing with without being self destructive. The only thing I can tell you is that you are heading in a positive direction and I am sending you thoughts and energy with the hope you will continue on this path. Take care and thanks for posting to let us know how you are doing. :l

Been-there

Comment

Working...
                            X