Clear All

I am going ahead

Edited

I am going ahead

Not today

Edited

Comment

I am going ahead

TheSunFlower;1285325 wrote: I've hear these same old stories many a times. My kids will hurt, but they will not have to live the shame of a drunk Mom. And the kids and I have spoken....they are ready for a new mom to come into their lives......one that is drunk and broken. She is just around the corner for them. I have met her. And she is great. I suck, I am a loser, I have nothing to offer but heartbreat.....so with that I leave. And all I want is my kids to be happy and I can achieve that by leaving.
      You are mistaken Sunflower. Your kids will not be happy without you. You might, but they won't. They love you no matter what, Unconditionally.
      They need their mum. And you CAN recover and have your life back again.

Surely you haven't tried everything to get off the booze? There are many ways to kick this.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I am going ahead

Suicide Hotlines

US: 1-800-784-2433
        Web: SuicideHotlines.com - When You Feel You Can't Go On -- Let Someone Know Your Pain. (links to each state)

Canada: 1-800-448-3000
        Canada Suicide & Crisis Hotlines - When You Feel You Can't Go On... Call a Suicide Hotline. / SuicideHotlines.com - Direction for immediate crisis intervention for the gravely suicidal & treatment for major clinical suicidal depression.

UK and ROI: 08457 909090 or +44 1603 611311
        Web: Samaritans Home Page

Australia: 131 114
        Web: Lifeline Australia home 13 11 14 - Suicide Prevention, Crisis Support & Mental Health services - Lifeline | Connect with someone who cares

International: Befrienders Worldwide

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I am going ahead

TheSunFlower;1285281 wrote: and ending this. I feel free.....and for anyone who has been bond to this....they will understand. I am freeing mysef and doing this for myself an my famlly. I wish you all the best....I just could not beat it. Sometimes we die......and all is calm. I feel that. Beat it if you can. I could not.
          Hi Sunflower. I live in Ireland. I don't know you but I know this. You didn't come here to this life to be perfect. You came for a reason and you MUST stay till you figure it out. We get addicted to AL to escape the knowledge that we are. better than what is showing now. WE KNOW it. Making us conform is what does it cos we can't go by others rules to be their idea of perfect.. Don't fight life go with the flow of life and things will get better. I PROMISE

Comment

I am going ahead

sunflower?? can you check in please? we are very concerned about you..
            caper
            AF since Sept 2013...
            :alf:

Comment

I am going ahead

sunflower, I'm so concerned about you. Please check in. No matter how far you have sunk, you will not be better off going the way you are thinking about. You can go to rehab. You can do ANYTHING but that.

PLEASE don't hurt yourself!!!!

"I like people too much or not at all."
              Sylvia Plath

Comment

I am going ahead

Sun, my sister tried to commit suicide with pills. We got her to the emergency room and they saved her. She later came to believe it was a mistake and went on to have a good life. I hope you got help and will come back here to let us know that you're okay.:l

Comment

I am going ahead

OMG...I hate posts like these
                  Sun - please come back...there is no shame
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I am going ahead

TheSunFlower;1285325 wrote: I've hear these same old stories many a times. My kids will hurt, but they will not have to live the shame of a drunk Mom. And the kids and I have spoken....they are ready for a new mom to come into their lives......one that is drunk and broken. She is just around the corner for them. I have met her. And she is great. I suck, I am a loser, I have nothing to offer but heartbreat.....so with that I leave. And all I want is my kids to be happy and I can achieve that by leaving.
                    Actually the truth is............ They will MISS YOU AND YOU ARE NOT A LOSER! THEY WILL HURT BECAUSE THEIR MOM LEFT AND NO ONE CAN TRULY REPLACE YOU!
                    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

I am going ahead

Sunflower please stop! You have no idea how much your children will miss you. You will be gone and they will be left to pick up the pieces. They will be left with copious amounts of guilt, sadness and despair. One of my best friends in highschool took his shot gun and went into the woods and killed himself. I was the last one he spoke to that night. I was pissed because he was FUCKED up! I was 17 at the time. Now I am 50. To this day I carry the guilt that I should have done something. I should have KNOWN! Why didn't I see it! Your children will feel the same way. You won't know it though and they will be left with the grief. I am begging you to stop. Take one little second to think it through. I am hurting for you. We all are. Just think how proud your kids will be if you get help and pull through and put this behind you. I am begging you Sunflower. Think of your kids.
                      "What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding." Elvis Costello

Comment

I am going ahead

Sunflower, if you took pills, make yourself vomit right now. You are ruining your children's lives by doing this. This is the complete opposite of what you want. They will never be able to move on with their lives. Please listen to all the good advice from the good people here. Please let us know you have gotten help.
                        Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
                        ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

I am going ahead

Sunflower is obviously not reading these posts unless she is simply not replying to them. So if anyone has any contact info for her outside of MWO - Facebook, home phone number, anything, could they please contact her.
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

I am going ahead

Just reading this now.. has anyone heard from Sunflower?
                            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

I am going ahead

Do moderators on the forum have access to any information that they might be able to use to locate her and send someone to check?

Comment

Working...
                              X