revisiting my lonely place.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luke, I wish you well.... you can give up the alcohol if you really want to. I know this because I did....just take one day at a time. Stay safe and sober!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the replys and support, i read them all. I have chosen the sober path now, I get to see her in person tomorrow so i get to talk to her which will be nice.

Day 3 sober now, i will continue being sober.

Comment

Good for you Luke. Positive vibes to you tomorrow.

Comment

You are doing well Luke, I am back on day 1

Comment

luke379;1290078 wrote: Thanks everyone for the replys and support, i read them all. I have chosen the sober path now, I get to see her in person tomorrow so i get to talk to her which will be nice.

Day 3 sober now, i will continue being sober.
            So happy to hear this Luke! Good for you. It's hard, but damn worth it!

:goodjob:

Waggy
            February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

thanks everyone for the replys and support and good luck to you spacebebe01.

Comment

Luke I believe today is the day. Positive energy to carry you through your visit.

Comment

Hi Luke,

I was in a really similar situation recently. Different because i don't have children and i camt imagine what that would be like im ssure it is harder, but my partner and i were ready to split for a few reasons, but basically because of my drinking.

What rally helped me was going on Antabuse, not just because i am not drinking but itmreally showed my boyfriend that i wanted to save myself from myself. I think it went a long way to showing himthat i really am prepared to go to any length to stop, and not just for him/us nut for me too.

I have been AF for 9 days and it has honestly been really hard, but i have done it. I feel like when bf and i both know that i have taken my AB there is so much less tension because we both just know i am not going to drink. It got to a point where we were walking on eggshells and the AB has stopped all that, and i feel really good about giving him a break from worrying.

All the best to you for the visit,

Sammi xx

Comment

I hope the visit has goes well for you Luke x

Comment

Hi Luke,
                      Sending positive thoughts your way today!
                      K9
                      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Thankyou everyone for the support ongoing, i appreciate it.

It's early back into sobriety but im feeling alot better already, just miss my partner and son alot. she is giving me another chance but it won't be until she says so, i'll wait and be patient.

I get to see my son every weekend and my life now sober always is only going to get better.

Comment

sammi33, good luck with staying sober i know you can do it.

Comment

luke379;1291282 wrote: Thankyou everyone for the support ongoing, i appreciate it.

It's early back into sobriety but im feeling alot better already, just miss my partner and son alot. she is giving me another chance but it won't be until she says so, i'll wait and be patient.

I get to see my son every weekend and my life now sober always is only going to get better.

That's great Luke. Do not go back!
                            You know that you have no more chances left. This is for life, and it's worth it.

Comment

It definitely is worth it.

Comment

spacebebe01, the visit went good

Comment

Working...
                                X