Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help

I've been there

I know how you feel. But, there is hope. And sometimes that it enough. The people here are great.

Comment

I need help

come out come out whereever you are HG
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I need help

The G-girl updated on the Topa thread, and is planning a garden in the gardening thread, so I think its safe to assume she is doing well

Comment

I need help

Peek aboo Mama Bear. Soryy, didn't mean to disappear. Been poting on a couple other threads, like Dizzy said above. I'm doing well so far - just trying to fill up the time that I previously spent drinking. Sure is a lot of time :-(

Comment

I need help

it is isn;t it???
            That's why I love my comforter, my laptop and NETFLIX!!!!!
            I am sooooo stinkin proud of you sweetie
            we can do this together
            I have a week and a half under my belt....again
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I need help

It was A LOT of time for me too...but now I get so busy, I wonder how I found time to drink...then I remember, oh yeah, I neglected a lot of things...showering, brushing teeth, changing into pajamas...you know, the small stuff. LOL

Glad to see you here HG and of course Mama!
              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

I need help

Hi Hippie Girl,

I just wanted to say hang in there and keep posting. There are a lot of supportive people here!

I'm on day 2 of sobriety myself. Went cold turkey after an episode involving a large quantity of beer, some whiskey and an entire bottle of cooking sherry... talk about hating yourself the next morning

Anyway I am taking large doses of the vitamins and Amino Acids that help with the craving/withwraw symptoms along with a few advil during the day and an ambien before bed, and it's helping me make it through the day... I went for a run today too excercize really helps. Day 3 is always the hardest for me... that's when I start to actually better, the energy level is up and Its easy to convince myself that I can just have 1 or 2 drinks ... which of course becomes 10 or 12... So I am hoping to be strong tomorrow.

Stay in touch

mm

Comment

Working...
                X