Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Hi Everyone,

I'm just not feeling the best today, quite anxious, feel ill. At work and really do not feel great at all. Yesterday, I was ill as result of alcohol, I've tried so many time to stop, most I've ever lasted was a couple of days. I want to stop but am finding it difficult. I logged on because I needed someone to talk to, particularly with people who can understand.

Thanks

Hi

Hey there Aoterora,

I understand only too well those feelings of anxiety after alcohol, horrible.

But the good news is, you CAN stop. Please use us here to help you do that.

Firstly this is a wonderful thread https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html and you can find great advice and help for stopping and dealing with cravings.

KEEP reading and posting too Aoterora, it really does help to talk to others who are going through the same things as yourself. Jump onto one of the 30 day threads or the Nwebies nest, some lovely people in there who can help you through the first few days.

Stay close to the boards today, the ill, anxious feeling will pass, take it an hour at a time if needs be and let us know if we can help in any way xxx

WELCOME to you and know that you have come to the right place xx
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hi

Hi Aoterora,

Welcome! You have come to the right place. The beginning is very tough but so worth the effort. Please keep reading and sharing. As one2many mentioned, the tool box is so, so helpful. I had to take it day by day but it really does get easier. You can do this!!!!
      AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

Hi

Thank you everyone for your help. I have begun to check out Tool Box, some helpful hints alright.

Take care, x

Comment

Hi

Aoterora - Welcome! This place is great and has helped me tremendously. We are all one drink away from day one and we all struggle...but here we do it together. I could not have done it without these folks. And you are right (in your other post) Kudzo Rescue does work for alot of people. It helped me. But you have to resolve and get in the mindset that you want to stop drinking - otherwise nothing works. You can do this. We are here for you!

Waggy
          February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Working...
          X